"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 19, 2007

Back to work!

Well.. today marks the end of my reservist. Of course, I have mixed feelings.. Happy becos it ended and no more Sunday book-ins.. but sad becos I would be missing my coursemates.. so ya.. but oh well..

Yesterday's dinner at Sakura was ok lahx.. can be compared to Pariss @ Tampines Mall.. but of course if you were to ask me which one I prefer, I would tell you none, becos I prefer Kuishinbo! =)

I just don't know why, I actually managed to "cut" into someone's conversation, and got a shock of my life.. one of my coursemates actually works in AVA (Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore), and he told me that the place there needs ppl as they have a recent high turnover rate.. this is very tempting for me to just jump ship, but then I think I have to wait till I get my 13 month bonus then I will see how... I believe that there is a chance for me to work in AVA becos its 5 day week.. so ya.. according to this coursemate of mine, he roughly koe my pay range and he said AVA actually offers more than me.. he even koes about my GM matter in office (becos he comes very often to my company to take samples).. that's super cool lahx! But have to see how loh.. Maybe will pray over it or something.
Probably at the end of this year, I will then start writing my resume to AVA and see how successful is it.

Other than that, I don't think that there is anything else to say, but then confirm, guarantee chop, I would definately miss my coursemates for sometime.. haix..

The sad emo me is starting to emerge,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: