"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 17, 2007

FREEDOM!

Yey! I'm coming to the end of my reservist already! NO more SFI or restricted orders..

But then seriously thinking, I'm beginning to miss my NSmen life.. its like my 2 weeks in camp, I bonded very well with the other NSmen.. and its naturally that since we have bonded so well, its quite sad to leave them lahx.. but oh well.. this is how life goes lahx.

The past week in camp has been a sweet and sour experience.. Sweet experience is because we had lots of bonding time together as bunkmates/coursemates.. Sour experience is because we had to clean the gun like a gazillion times, and also kenna "mosquito buffet" whenever we are outfield.. in fact, I got a slight sunburnt on my face, and my hands are 2 different colours.. super ugly lah.. its like an uneven tan.. and guess wat.. I got even an uneven 'V' tanline on my chest.. haix.. During my whole course, I also kenna burnt by the hot barrel *(about 200 degrees celcius) like 5-6 times, and this is considered little already..

Yesterday booked out of camp at 2330 hrs after my night live firing shoot which ended like at 2150 hrs.. so ya.. real tiring..

Then don't know why.. this morning suddenly woke up at 0735 hrs.. don't know why.. I only slept at 0100 hrs this morning.. weird right?

Woke up and then unpack my army stuff.. then go run some errands.. then came home and enquire about my Internet & MioTV bill.. I tell you.. I'm gonna give that person who served me a piece of my mind when he calls me back..

Then its online and then write this blogpost loh.. Really tired.. going to church later, and its raining.. haix.. I hate when it rains..

Oh.. Fortunately yesterday during my live shooting yesterday, it didnt rain or else I would have been soaking wet and fall sick today.. so ya.. All thanks to my faithfulness in taking my vitamins everyday, or else, I would have fallen ill to the sick monster!

Ok.. got to run and catch you all soon ya..

The NSmen is experiencing a little more freedom now,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: