"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 10, 2007

1 more week.. ENDURE!!

Well.. 1 week of reservice has passed, and ya.. guess wat! I'm missing it already and wished that it NEVER end! Yes.. you see it right! NEVER end!!

You may think I'm mad or something, but then at first I thought about it and think that this is true, becos its NOT the activities/lessons that I'm looking forward to, but the company (ie, my coursemates, and I'm NOT referring to the ppl I know, but actually, I refer to ppl I do NOT know!).. ya.. Some of the strangers in the course have become my good buddies already.. so ya.. and you koe me.. I'm those type which treasure friendships rather than anything else.. so ya.. so naturally these 2 wks of going through the same kind of "shit", would definately mean something to me.. so ya.. but oh well.. life still has to go on and I will definately cherish the balance 1 week!

This past week was theory and practical lessons.. This morning had 2 tests! Think I just managed to scrape through only, so thank God for that, becos I was so scared that I fail lahx! But thank God nothing of these sort happened!

This week in bunk sleeping overnite was at times good whilst at times bad.. Just on Wed (8/11) nite, I actually had a 4km route march the nxt day, and a stupid cat (dun koe from where) had the audicity to jump into my bunk and then "mewo-ing" away! It woke half the bunk members up (including me), and I was like so worried that the cat would then pounce on me! But thank God it didnt.. but then still, I cldn't sleep well that nite too.. so ya..

Other than that, I don't think there is anything else to report, except to say again that I hope my reservist would start all over again.. haix.. =(

Wishing life was like a VCR tape,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: