"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 08, 2007

My break from camp!

Hey ppl! I'm back from my public holiday break, but booking in tonite.. haix..

Oh well.. here is an update of what happened over the past few days..

Monday (5/11) was like really sianx lahx.. I absolutely have no mood for anything in my stomach.. not even breakfast.. so ya..

Then the time came where I had to leave the house.. what I did was just to take a cab, and I tell you.. this taxi driver drive so slow lahx.. yes, there are a lot of cars and its raining, but then, there is no pt for the taxi driver to drive at 40-50 km/h! And he die die also dun want to overtake! I was like fuming mad! Lucky I was not late or anything like tat, or else I could have given that taxi driver a peace of my mind!

Then its seeing some familiar faces.. and then its settling down in the bunks.. ok.. the bunks are not as bad as I thought.. so ya..

Then is the interaction between my bunk mates.. so ya..

The instructors can be considered slack at times and sometimes not also lahx.. dun koe how to explain..

But as the days gone by, I got to know more people and their personality.. got to know them better.. in fact, I got to koe a NSmen (who is in my same course), who is from SAJC.. so ya.. but oh well..

Thank goodness all my coursemates were cooperative and all.. all easy to talk with and all.. so ya..

But the course I'm going through requires a lot of both technical and head knowledge.. it really takes a toll out of me.. never in my life I imagine I need to learn so many things.. so ya..

But oh well.. I just hope that I would be able to pass every single test, or else I may have a high chance to re-course and this is not what I want lah! so ya..

Anyway, got to go liaox.. got to do many things, before my book in tonite.. tml morning, there is a 4km route march.. haix.. bulky stuff and hope my back just don't give way!

Ok.. gtg liaox..

GPMG gunner in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: