"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The last few hours of freedom!

Yes! Its right now that I would lose my freedom soon!

2 weeks reservist.. haix.. how I wish I could work! Serious! I don't really look forward to any of these lahx!

In fact, today I have totally lost my appetite! This just brought me back to the day of 2 yrs ago.. I actually felt the same way before I was enlisted.. haix.. its really sad lahx!

How I wish this time would never come.. but anyway, I did have some real encouraging commends from my church mates.. Thanks guys! I will come out stronger! wahaha..

This weekend was quite ok, except that there is this tinge of sadness that I just gonna suffer.. then just now, I receive a phone call from my ex-camp mate, and he was also in the same course as me.. He said last time he found out from them that there is like not really dig trench at all.. but then I hope it remains that way? Hope my back dun give way, so ya.. =)

But other then the dig trench issue, it shld not be scary.. I'm only afraid of the outfield, but then again, this is part and parcel of reservist.. haix.. but oh well..

I shall blog more when I get the chance to? Maybe 2 wks later? hmm..

Really sad and frighten as I don't know what to expect,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: