"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, October 29, 2007

The reunion of SAJC!

My weekend was spent eating and eating! It was a weekend of fun and lots of catching up! Saturday night was spent at church, and go to White Dog Cafe for dinner after tat.. the food is so so lah, but the company was better! hahax..

But the best was not Saturday.. it was yesterday - Sunday that really made my weekend near to perfect!

Had a smacking good time yesterday man! Its really a day well spent, chatting up with old friends and just chilling out. I have not felt so good for eons!

The SAJC
(Sarah, Abriel, Joshua, Carlise) team @
Ben & Jerry, Dempsey Road.

The afternoon started when after church music practice, I was bored.. so I met up Joshua & Sarah earlier than our slated meeting time.. It was actually quite perfect I must say.. Ha..

Went to run some errands, by buying my all-expensive facial foam as well as my deodorant.. My toiletries supplies are simply getting low lahx..

** Picture on left: The Summer Berry Cake @ Ben & Jerry, Dempsey Road

Joshua came first to meet me, then Sarah.. so ya.. and guess where we spent the whole afternoon slacking.. its actually @ MacDonalds, Marina Square! hahax..

Joshua, Sarah & myself were just being silly and we just talk anything under the sun.. give updates of what happened in our lives over just 2 large packs of fries.. *sinful but yummy!*

Then its chatting halfway, and actually, I was not concentrating on the conversation.. hahax.. I was thinking where to eat dinner..

But our thoughts were all in vain! In the end, under the superb suggestion of Carlise, we went to Purvis Street & have the beef noodles! It was cheap and good!

** Picture on right: The girls (Sarah & Carlise) @ Ben & Jerry, Dempsey Road

Then after which, because Carlise has a car, therefore, under Joshua's suggestion, we went to Ben & Jerry @ Dempsey Road, and had our ice-cream and also to chill..

And for the first time in my life, I actually was so rush, that I bought 1 pint of Lemonade Sorbet, and its so good lahx!!

Was about to call my parents that I bought a pint of ice-cream, and suddenly, I saw my parents and aunty.. they came towards us.. it seems altogether so sudden lah!
I asked them why they were here (because they were supposed to be in hospital visiting my grandma who was just admitted to hospital yesterday for a knee operation to be conducted today).. so ya..
They told me is because my the other aunty suggested to come here for ice-cream after their dinner.. so ya..

** Picture on left: The guys (Joshua & me) @ Ben & Jerry, Dempsey Road

So ya.. but meeting my parents @ Ben & Jerry is super cool lahx.. hahax.. at least now they know why I said Ben & Jerry is good.. hahax.. =)

But ya.. yesterday was indeed one of the weekends that I enjoy the most, and wished it never ended! so ya.. but oh well.. those were happy memories, but they are etched permanently in my mind already! =)

Ok lahx.. gtg and sleep liaox.. too tired.. tml is another day.. haix.. oh.. I got my MioTV liaox.. super cool but took me an hour to just figure out how to "play" with the thing.. so ya.. I'm slow lah.. dun blame me.. =P

MioTV is way too cool lahx,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: