"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ouch!

"Ouch" is the word to describe my feeling now! I actually sprain my back whilst at work.

Did not pick up the stuff (which is very heavy) at the correct position, and in the end, I twisted my back's vein.

My boss suddenly dun koe why so kind.. he call me not to do anything, just let him do it.. he even want to send me (by driving his car) to the company doctor opposite.. I of course didnt agree lahx.. didnt want him to waste money..

Then my boss asked me to go for such massage (aka tui na), and he recommended me the Malay one, which he always frequent. I didn't feel comfortable, so my section leader recommend me the one just down the road.. So ya.. so I went loh, and of course, my boss fetched me to the more "chee-na" one at Balastier from office and back home.. so ya..

Spend $31.50 altogether for this session.. and then, I've got to go back for another 3-5 more sessions.. so ya.. this would totally cost me a bomb lah.

Ok lah.. gtg liaox and surf other websites.. On MC today and tml.. Today MC not worth it actually, because I went to see the doc in the late afternoon (which is 1 hr b4 knocking off).. but wat to do? Tml 0.5 day MC.. so ya..

Sprain my back is no joke,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: