"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Updates for the week..

Ok ppl.. its official.. this mth, I confirm work FOC (free-of-charge) in terms of my OT, for my company, becos its like I'm into half the mth, and I already clock 62 hrs, I got another 14 hrs more and that's it.. 14 hrs for me is very easy for me to hit. Give me 1 week, and this 14 hrs is considered gone! Ya.. I'm tat busy!

I so busy during the week that actually for the whole of this week, I actually spend 2 consecutive nites working from 0730 hrs - 2330 hrs, and waking up at 0600 hrs to go to work and the cycle starts all over again..

Lots of stuff for me to settle.. My paperwork seems never-ending.. its like I one person do so many ppl job, including the manager's!

But all is not lost lahx.. my new manager is coming tml to work, so at least I can "taichi" some of the work (done by my previous boss) back to him, and giving him the excuse that we have no time to do it.. so he has to do it, since managers spend lesser time in Production, but more time in office to do paperwork.. so ya..

Just wondering what is the working style of my new boss.. hmmm.. we shall see.. we shall see..

Ok.. tats abt work and tats about all..

Yesterday at church, and had youth camp mtg after tat.. And everyone in the Committee is supposed to brainstorm games for island-wide game for Youth Camp.. and the worst thing is tat I can't think of any, becos its been eons since I left Poly, and now, I have to think.. oh no.. I just hate it when my memory fails me.

Then this morning, had my usual driving lesson by this instructor, which is also not bad.. he on the radio whilst teaching.. ha.. nice and funny chap.. =)..

After tat, went to Youth Leaders' Meeting and discuss quite a no. of issues.. Also discussed is the Youth Leaders Retreat 2008 @ Aranda Country Club from 05/01/08 - 07/01/08. So ya.. Quite looking forward to that actually.. hahax..

Then after mtg, went lunch with the mtg ppl.. and Tjow was of course there.. and I just told them tat I maybe going to Sydney at end of March 2008, and then suddenly, we just talk about Sydney.. after talking, I somewhat koe where to go and wat to do.. so ya.. wats not confirmed is whether I'm going.. but judging by the afternoon's conversation, it seems like I'm 90% die die want to go lahx.. so must save money I guess, and I mean really save!.. Estimated budget for this is like I plan at least $2500. So ya..

Then after tat, I went to Raffles City with my dad to just window shop.. and I actually picked up a MioTV brochure (I signed up after much reluctance, which is a long story.. if you want to koe, ask me.. lazy to type out!), and a musical, "Beauty World", which I'm interested to watch @ Esplanade. Got in mind a kakki liaox, but depend on whether the person agree or not lohx.. will update you all as time pass..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired.. got to work tml, and have to be in office early.. dun want to let my boss have a bad impression.. hahax.. he super early one lohx.. I guess tat by about 0715 hrs, he shld be in office liaox.. hardworking chap.. so ya.. Just wish me all the best and I really hope that this wld be a good boss.. better than my previous.. hahax.. we shall see..

I will cya when I cya!

Sydney, I LOVE YOU!!!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: