"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rants & more rants..

Well ppl.. My week has been fairly busy as you can see.

My new boss came in on Mon (15/10), and he is actually ok.. except that he is very longwinded and also a bit indecisive at times.. for example, he would agree to what we all say, especially my executive colleague.. SOmetimes, I just wonder does he have a mind of his own?

Then my boss and me has like an age gap of 26 yrs.. so what do you expect? Go figure!

And what's worse is that my I have already hit my OT cap of 76 hrs.. and in fact, I'm already into my 87th hour, and there is about 2 more wks to go.. so you say leh? I'm just doing it FOC for my company.. this is super sianx lahx..

Paperwork in office is piling up, and its like after I finish 1 thing, another thing just pop up.. and with my boss being new, and sometimes the things he don't know, he ask me.. and once he asked, that would take me about 15-30 mins.. so that means its either dragging my OT time or wasting my time to do other stuff..

I think maybe he has forgotten that I have a group of staff downstairs, and I have to go down and supervise them, instead of staying in the office to rush my paperwork?

Then my boss also very funny.. he goes down to Production floor and see the process and observe, but he seldom see how we do the packing or wrapping, and he has never like learn how to wrap and all.. like try and all.. he didnt even bother to come to packing..

Then he also asked me, "why the packing ppl so free?".. I was like because they have nothing to do.. there is nothing for them to do.. I can't simply find things for them to do rite? Last time my previous boss also never say anything.. haix..

Sometimes I don't really know what my current boss is thinking.. over kan-cheong? very scared aka pai4 si3? I dun koe.. This is the impression that he gave me during his work week of 5 days! haix.. Maybe he would learn to be strong, when he is all left alone, when I go for my ICT in Nov.

We just see how lahx..

Church yesterday was fantastic! Tjow was the facilitator aka preacher.. fwah bro! You rock yesterday lahx! I can safely say tat yesterday was one of the best , if not the best session I've had in the Habitude Experience! =).. I think Tjow can be a preacher liaox! He combines his experience with the Word.. that's very good lahx! Keep it up bro!

Then after tat, dinner was at Sizzler Toa Payoh.. Fantastic dinner as well! Wanted to go Sizzler Suntec, but then too many ppl.. so in the end, we went to the Toa Payoh branch.. we ate until they closed, just like the old times with Wendy and the rest of the HCC clique.. it really brought back real good memories.. so ya..

Ate the usual Salad Bar, which I must say its very satisfying! so ya.. So yesterday was like one of the best church services and fellowship after church! =).. Almost the whole Youth went over to Sizzler.. if I count coreectly, its 22 ppl! tats big huh! =)

Then this morning went for driving.. Can see the instructor just teach me for the sake of driving.. so ya.. but oh well.. today made quite an improvement.. didn't stall so much.. only 1 time, but that was accidental.. so ya.. can see my driving improve liaox, only I still suck at parallel parking, which I hope I can impreove in the near future..

Then came back home, and came online.. to do up this blog.. so ya.. Got to go out with fmaily later for some family time.. so ya.. need to enjoy myself to the max, before my reservist.. and pls dun remind me of it.. arghh...

Ok.. gtg liaox..

Enjoying my weekend after a hard week,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: