"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A promotion on the way?

Well.. I have to admit that these few days, I have not been to production floor often.. becos its like I've got countless things to settle in office.. Its like this thing is settled, and another just pops up.. its like never-ending lahx..

Then now its like I do a lot of paperwork.. also learning the computer programme who I would be doing it part-time, in the event that my executive colleague is on leave.. so ya.. and tat really takes me a LOT of my time.. so ya..

Moreover, there are new forms to be done, as some of the forms I want my clerk to help to send to photocopy, alignment is out, so I have to spend time to re-do it.. then a lot of stuff have to key into computer.. so ya.. Now I think I'm more of like rather a Production Executive rather than a Production Supervisor.

Recently, I have also been interacting with my boss a lot as well, becos everytime pester him to sign the timecard for my resigned staff, as well as loads of forms..

Just like today, I've got some samples from the Purchasing Manager, and I emailed over the Purchasing Manager and ask her what she want me to do with the samples. She replied and therefore, I went over to ask my boss whether he got the form.. so ya.. he also tell me what to do..

Then after filling up the form, I explained to him in detail about what is going on, and he seemed impatient.. I think he find me longwinded, but I don't care. I rather explain to him clearly, rather than he ask me to explain.. so ya..

Then today, my boss send an email over to my email address, and ask me to like go and help to attend to some guests on 18/10 (Thurs), and show them around the factory (in my dept of course).. so ya..

My new boss has already came by that time, but weird.. he called me to do instead.. so ya.. but oh well.. kenna aimed, I can say no meh?

So all these factors make me think that I'm going to promote soon? I don't know. I just realise that I have taken a lot of responsibilities in my work.. For example, I was being newly recruited to be in the company's Safety Committee, and I represent my department.. usually its my previous boss, but becos he has resigned, so I have to take over. Anyway, its like they require someone from my dept to be sent for First Aid Course. And if I'm not wrong, I can safely say that I should be the first few (if not, the first) that actually submit the name of the person who is going to attend to the course.

Then nxt mth I'm going for my In-Camp Training (ICT), believe it or not, I have already informed the main ppl in the Safety Committee that I wont be attending the next mtg as it clashes with my ICT.. so ya.. I even looked for my replacement already.. I should think that they are quite impressed with my efficiency? Hahax..

But of course all these, I have to thank God for giving me good workers and thus, making my full-workforce downstairs, and tat's why I can do my paperwork in peace and all.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. enuf of crap.. Got to run liaox..

Promotion I hope is coming my way,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: