"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My call to the nation..

As the day approaches, my feelings were getting more and more sian.

This is one time which I really wish I could work and slog my guts out, rather than go for my re-call to the nation! But what to do? I've got to just follow law by law loh.. haix..

My 2 weeks is sure to crawl by, rather than fly by..

Though they said my weekends and public holidays I would be able to come home, but then again, this is not confirmed.. I don't know..

Sometimes I really wish that my days would not pass so fast.. But frankly speaking, October 2007 is really a month which flew by so fast! Even my office people also agree! Its either we are super busy this month, or the days actually pass so fast and we just don't realise how fast time flies!

Anyway, today left office at 1600 hrs SHARP, and then came home, and immediately, I packed my reservist stuff, which took me a whopping 2.5 hrs! Don't ask me why so long, because I also don't know why!

But all is not lost.. I guess my only drive to carry on that 2 weeks of reservist, would be my Bintan trip, happening on 20/12 - 23/12 !! Yeh! Its successfully booked by my bro, Ashley.. so ya.. after so much trouble and all, its finally done! So ya.. really looking forward for it lahx! =)

Am also looking forward for next year to come fast, becos' I would really wish I could go to Sydney to celebrate my birthday!! so ya.. let's just see how lahx.. Most probably, I would start to find out the prices in Jan 2008, then say shortly before CNY, I would start booking, to avoid anymore additional surcharges, and also confirm my booking lahx.. so ya.. Am really hoping towards my Aussie trip!

Other than that, I don't think I've got anything else to update, except to say that my room is FULL of NS stuff.. I've got a pile just right beside me now, on the floor.. haix..

Life is a roller-coaster ride,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: