"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Why am I blogging now?

Yes.. if you see the time carefully, you would be wondering on a Saturday nite, I shld be at church and hanging out with my church friends.. why on earth am I blogging?

The reason is simple.. its not tat I "pontang" church, its just that I can't attend due to work commitments.. believe it or not.. my preparation for my company's annual stocktake exercise starts all the way from 1245 hrs - 1700 hrs! Yes.. its that bad!

But fortunately, I've got one of my operators (whom he and me are like brothers, becos we just talk anything under the sun and we just click so well) to help me.. so ya.. really thank God for this operator who agreed to help me (of course, he is doing it also for his overtime lahx).. but really wat touched me is that he has actually the initiative to do other stuff whilst I was busy; he somewhat can read my mind what I want to do next and he miraculously just did it. So ya.. if not for his initiative (which he don't usually display during work) and his help, I would have only come home only now from work.. so ya.. its that bad.. but really thank God for this operator of mine.. so ya..

Then also really have to thank God for the next person who is part of my team to count my jelly stocks, and its none other than the usual person who helped to deliver my packaging materials.. I knew him to the back of my hand.. he is also a very helpful guy.. so ya.. glad he helped me to settle most of the stuff without me asking.. of course, I also a bit paiseh, so I also helped him lahx.. so ya.. I'm not totally heartless or take advantage of other ppl ok.. =)

Then came home, and I got a surprise of my life.. my sis dog apparently poo-ed all over the place, and its like I'm left alone to clean it up (becos she went to church), and I tell you, I took like 45 mins to clean up the place, and wash the dog's bottom.. I tell you.. it was darn hard work lahx; I have to catch hold of the dog while I wash her bottom.. her fur has some poo stains.. very disgusting..
But the disgusting part is not washing her.. its actually picking up the poo from the ground, and disposing it. I actually use tissue paper and plastic bag to pick up.. totally disgusting..
The poo apparently hardened, and it somewhat left some quite hard-to-clean stains on the floor, and poor me, I have to clean it up.. Man.. I doubt I really gonna get a dog in the later part of my life.. so much work manx!

Then after clearing up the poo, washed my hands with some antibacterial soap, and then watch TV for a while, while munching on some tidbits and a fruit.

After which, I decided to go and buy MacDonald's for dinner.. it was so so only lahx.. standard somehow drop liaox.. dun koe why.. so ya..

Then went online until now, and that practically ends my day today.. leaving me having to sleep slightly early tonite, and wake up bright and early for my stock-taking exercise tml.. so ya.. tml is gonna be a long day.. not only in counting stocks, but also settle some stuff with my executive colleague; apparently, he is not very happy over some matter and I have to settle it tml.. stress.. haix.. =(

Ok lah.. I got to do my other stuff.. time is ticking away.. by right, I'm supposed to go to Suntec today to get my new bag and buy contact lens, but then you see, where I got the time? Came home and clear the dog's poo, and by the time I'm done, its like 1815 hrs.. so ya..

Ok lah. I really got to go liaox. Enjoy your Sunday tml, whilst I just slog it out at my company, counting stocks and all.. boring.. =(

My weekend burnt,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: