"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Late nites at work again?

Well.. this is gonna be a "chop chop" post, becos I seriously need to get some rest. Time now is like already 2350 hrs, and I'm still online.. My goodness.. wat am I thinking?

Anyway, the only reason why I'm writing this post is becos believe it or not, I just came back from work not long ago (ie, at 2300 hrs) and I have just finished bathing, so whilst waiting for my hair to dry, decide to just write a quick post.

So ya.. Guess my late nites at work is starting to come back again.. yes.. no doubt I can earn OT, but I tell you.. continuous working style like this would only make me fall sick rather than earning money due to a lot of OT.. I rather be healthy.. serious!

Judging from which, my weekend this week (in fact, Sat & Sun) is gonna just burnt like tat (as mentioned in my previous post).. thinking of which just makes me very sad.. no personal freedom this weekend.. I'm just tied to my work.. haix.. Bet the time on Sunday is gonna creep by, rather than fly by.. haix.. super sad lahx..

Then next week is really high production.. Everyday gonna leave office like at about 2000 hrs - 2100 hrs. Darn sad lah.. No shopping/eating this weekend and just gonna slog my week through.. how boring can my life get rite? haix..

Ok.. enuf abt my grumbling.. guess I still have to survive through, becos this is all part and parcel of my job.

Eyes shutting soon.. gonna settle some other final stuff before I turn in for the nite, and in like 6 hrs time, I need to get up and go to work, and start all over again. Sad.. real sad =(

Slogging for MDI,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: