"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 24, 2007

KLKK @ work!

Well ya.. today is quite free lahx.. its one of my more relaxed days at work, after such hectic weeks where I didnt have enuf manpower.. but then still, I'm still quite worried, becos there may be a great chance tat I would be less on manpower again.. so ya.. Currently have a really young worker, whom I would think that maybe he would not be able to work very long.. so ya.. He looks promising, but then again, it takes time.. so ya..

Today nothing really much happened at work.. Except that I have been "arrowed" by my big boss (who is the plant manager and is my temporary boss) to actually come for the Annual Stocktake exercise this Sunday (30/9). Its quite sian lahx, but I'm more or less prepared my heart and mind for it.. this goes my weekend, becos though Saturday is not my stocktake exercise, but I still have to like do overtime on Saturday (29/9), becos its like a compulsory thing to do some preparatory work.. so ya.. So I may or may not be able to attend church.. haix..
My weekends are just burnt like tat.. sianx.. =(

And this weekend is like my pay day, and I wanted to like go buy a new bag for my workplace, as well as also buy my contact lens.. but then now you see.. how to do that? haix.. looks like I have to postpone it to like the following Sunday or sumthing.. I also got to cancel my driving lesson as well.. Wanted to practice more also cannot.. haix.. =(

But oh well.. this is my work, and I have to complete it, becos big boss ask, I can say cannot meh? haix.. =(

Ok lah.. enuf said.. Now that seldom I'm so free, I'm gonna surf the net until late probably, becos I really slept the whole day yesterday (Sunday).. I koe.. you all must be saying I no life.. sleeping my Sunday away.. but oh well.. Its really refreshing to like have me to sleep my Sunday away.. so ya.. so now I'm like quite awake.. hahax..

Got to run liaox..

Net-surfing in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: