"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My stocktake exercise

Well.. early in the morning, I woke up and went to office for my company's annual stocktake exercise.. it was ok.. much better than last yr.. but the waiting for approval is simply too long.. in fact, actually earlier I can leave liaox, but the accountant assitant never ask the accountant whether can go or not..

She decided to ask after most of the accountant assistant are done with their accounts, becos only tml then can decide or see whether need to sign or not.. so ya..

Wasted most of my time lahx.. haix..

Fortunately, I don't need to go and count other ppl stuff, or else, I wld be delayed later.. so ya.. haix..

So I did my stocktake exercise from 1030 hrs - 1730 hrs.. so ya.. 7 hrs just gone by like tat.. count and stay there and wait.. so ya.. haix.. wasted my youth lahx.. =P

Then after which, seeing that it was still quite early, went to meet my parents at Raffles City and just jalan jalan, and spend some quality family time.. then its dinner at Marina Square Shopping Centre.. the food there not bad I must say.. I had the "Old HongKong trolley noodle".. its a new stall at the food court.. so ya.. you all shld try it sometime.. its quite good.. choose the instant noodle.. it goes very good with the food (btw, the instant noodle is "chu qian yi ding").. so ya.. very nice =).. one day, shld bring my church kakkis to go there and eat =)

Then after which, went over to Suntec City to get my contact lens.. and shopped ard for my bag but to no avail.. so ya.. so its continuing to shop next week, probably at Orchard? I don't koe.. see how first lahx..

Ok lahx.. I gtg liaox and do my other stuff, whilst my Norton Antivirus is doing a scan on my computer.. wonder how long wld that last..

I'm beginning to miss church already.. Saturday, pls come fast!!!

The week ahead would be very long, with 2 consecutive weeks of production, and probably into late nites for most of them.. so ya.. so if I don't blog, you all wld koe wat happen already hor =)

A long week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: