"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Boss leaving in 2 days!

Well ppl.. wat do you koe? After 2 days, I'm left to die @ my workplace for at least a mth.. Worst still, it would be about 3 mths.. becos my current boss last day at office is 8/9, and my new boss is coming only on 15/10. Its close to a mth without a boss, and if just a little thing goes wrong, I'm gonna get it big time from the plant manager who is my temporary boss in the meantime. So ya.. totally stressful lahx..

Then not only my boss is leaving.. 2 of my staff is also resigning, which makes my section seriously under-staffed.. in fact, I've currently got 3 vacancies to fill up.. so ya.. its really getting bad at my workplace.. so ya.. I just hope I dun over-worked or stress till the pt tat I have suicidal tots.. this usually happens when my samples can't pass at QC, and I have no solution, or someone to turn too.. so ya.. Just hope tat it would be kept to the minimal lahx..

Just yesterday, I had one such case.. if without my boss, I dun koe how to solve the problem.. I think I would have just jump down the building if tat happens again.. worst still, have a mental breakdown.. I'm not kidding.. I was really under tremendous stress! so ya..

Just last Sunday (2/9), gave my parents a treat at Soup Restaurant, Paragon. Its like since a long time since I gave them a treat.. so ya..
The dishes I ordered were a set menu which after all taxes, came up to $89.10!.. but it was quite worth it in a sense tat there is a dish which is simply unforgettable, and if you have eaten there b4, you wld koe wat I'm talking about!
I'm referring to the dish, "Samsui Chicken".. which is actually white steam chicken, wrapped with fresh butterhead lettuce and topped with a special ginger sauce.. totally shiok-li-cious! You shld try it sumday lah.. its their signature dish.. so ya..

My preparation for my Sydney trip is underway and I've made a great discovery in a sense tat flying by SQ is much cheaper than Quantas by $106! A great deal huh! =).. I always tot SQ is more expensive.. so ya.. but apparently not.. so ya.. Just hope tat the person who gave me the quotation is correct lahx..

Well.. I dun koe why.. I always like to provide a listening ear! I dun koe whether its my character or sumthing lahx.. and tats what my bro, Sidney, actually called me to confide in me.. so ya.. glad tat at least I made him happy with tat joke tat I said and make him feel better.. so ya.. No worries bro! Jiayou ok! =)

Sorry ppl for not blogging for so long.. was extremely busy with church stuff.. lotsa things for me to settle lahx.. so ya..

Ok lah.. speaking of which, I have still quite a number of things to do.. so ya.. Cya ppl soon! =)

All left in office to fend for myself,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: