"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Travel plans changed again!

Ok.. today I had a short chat with Alex and we have decided on the following:

March 2008 - Sydney, Australia
July 2008 - Seoul, Korea.

We are going these 2 places to celebrate our respective birthdays.. so I guess its more saving of $$ and leave as well.. so ya.. =)

Our tentative plans are like that lahx.. we have made a pact that no matter what happens, these 2 trips would still happen.. so ya.. so I have to try to keep myself on the pact lohx..

Other than that, nothing really much happens lohx.. except that today at work is quite "fan" for me, becos I'm torn between 2 issues.. so ya.. dun really want to divulge my tots so publicly in this blog.. so ya.. hope you respect my decision ya.. When I'm ready, I would tell you all ya.. let me first sort out my tots first ya.. =)

Ok lahx.. gtg and do tons of church stuff.. can't afford to slack anymore..

Sydney & Seoul, here I invade..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: