"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HK trip off! Bintan's in! =)

First & foremost, I would like to announce here tat my bro, Sidney, has written me a testimonial in Friendster, and I'm like so touched by his entry lahx.. I almost cried.. I'm not kidding.. so ya.. Thanx bro!

And my last weekend was fabulous.. fabulous in a sense tat I actually put on 1kg.. I actually ate like a glutton over the weekend..
Saturday after church, Ryan & Cat was like discussing where go for dinner.. and somehow, I got a craving for Pearl River (the craving has started in the morning lahx).. so ya.. and guess wat.. I went there for dinner.. so happy.. Cat even said she ate this dinner until very happy, and both of them have decided to bring their parents to this restaurant for dinner to celebrate their parents' birthday.. so ya..

And I think I really slept like a pig just last Sun (26/8).. I actually slept at 2030 hrs to 0545 on Mon (27/8) to get up and go to work.. so ya.. Am I a pig or wat.. I slept without interuptions ok.. =).. so shiok..

Then last Sun (26/8) driving lesson instructor, was tat havoc one.. he almost cldnt recognise me.. so ya.. but he did in the end lahx.. hahax.. =).. so he corrected my mistakes in the circuit.. and he brought me out for road driving (which I have not done it like for 2-3 mths liaox, as I was practicing my circuit stuff.. so ya..).. but surprising, I still manage to drive thru safely and return in one piece lahx.. hahax.. =P

Well.. my HongKong is officially postponed to March (but then its Spring season and according to my guides, it cld be raining very often, so now dun koe whether to go or not..)..

Alex and me wanted our birthdays this year to be spent overseas.. so ya.. judging by it, there may be a need for us to switch places due to the weather.. The proposed idea would be the following:
March 2008 - Sydney, Australia
July 2008 - Hong Kong

Well.. plans are still underway. Will make arrangements soon.. =)

But this wld mean tat it would cause me a bomb and my leave is like really going burst! ha.. we shall see how lahx.. =)

But wats more or less confirmed is tat instead of Hongkong at the end of the yr, it would be Bintan with my church friends.. its in the works and almost confirming liaox.. just have to confirm with other ppl.. so ya.. =)

So I guess I would have a holiday afterall! hahax..

And yes.. I'm in the process of applying for a Platinum Visa credit card by Citibank.. not too sure whether it would be approved becos of my income.. I got quite vexed over this issue, becos everytime I call, they tell me different things.. so ya.. haix.. I have to check with Citibank tml again.. haix.. =(.. Is applying 1 credit card so difficult? haix.. =(

Oh.. becos I got a free-for-life cheque book from Citibank (becos I opened a salary account with them), I decided to issue a cheque for my Youth Camp '07 payment.. hahax.. it feels so good to issue cheques lahx.. hahax.. =)

Ok lahx.. I gtg and sleep liaox.. just hope my Bintan trip is successful, or else I have to knock my head against the wall liaox.. so ya.. sianx.. =(

Goodnite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: