"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 24, 2007

Just another day..

Well.. I have got to admit.. Lunches and dinner without Alex (who is my close friend at work, as well as my makan kakki) is starting to get bored..

He is currently back in his hometown for the weekend, and will only come back to work on Mon.. so ya.. well.. just have to "tong" a while more lohx..

Then come Monday, I would koe whether is the trip on or off.. becos he is going to ask.. but a very big part of me tells me that it would be a negative reply, so I never expect much.. so ya.. so if that's the case, then I also dun koe how..

Somehow I just envy ppl can like just go overseas whenever they want, and moreover, they got friends to accompany them.. I dun lohx.. looks like I'm friendless? haix..

But oh well.. I dun dare bare too much hopes for my HongKong trip, or else, I would be disappointed if its a negative reply in the end.. so ya.. I'm just taking 1 step at a time lohx..

In the meantime, I have beginnning to look for alternative kakkis for my Hongkong trip, but to no avail.. either they are busy or they going overseas with their friends.. so now you koe why I said I'm friendless? haix..

But oh well.. If cannot go, cannot go lohx.. I just have to keep on envy and probably save up the money for sumwhere further like US or Australia or Hokkaido? ha.. Hokkaido is my next destination which I hope to go, but then, tat needs at least 3-4k.. so ya.. and tat wld take a long long time.. hahax.. probably years.. but oh well..

I really hope my HongKong trip would work out, so that I would look forward for sumthing during my ICT period which is in Nov.. haix..

Other than that, dun think I got anything to blog abt lohx.. so ya..

Keeping my fingers cross for my trip,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: