"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

workload overload!

Well ppl.. for once, I was shocked in seeing my office email.. An email has been sent to me (and CC to my plant manager and the senior engineer) saying tat from nxt mth onwards (ie, Sept), I would represent my dept in attending the monthly safety committee meeting in office..

I was like fwah! tats fast lahx.. my boss is leaving soon (in fact, last day is 8/9), and he really "tai-chi" it very fast.. hahax.. but oh well.. accepting such a responsibility is really stressful.. so ya.. This really calls for great responsibility.. I at production floor already like almost dying (in a sense tat becos my boss is resigning and there is no boss in the meantime to take over, I'm gonna be so busy downstairs, becos if anything goes wrong, I have to answer for it.. so ya..

And now, there is this extra load.. man.. I juz hope I can cope with so many things on hand lohx..

Other than that, work is quite tiring for me, becos of the lack of sleep at nite over the past few nites.. so ya..

Saying abt which, I'm yawning like crazy now.. so guess I have to turn in for the nite..

And I think my Hongkong trip chances are very slim becos Alex may not be able to take leave.. anyway, I'm already prepared for the worst.. so if he is able to take leave, then good lohx.. its a bonus.. but if not, then I guess I have to either shelf it or postpone it lohx.. haix.. =(

So I'll cya soon lohx.. Eyes closing now..

Hongkong trip pending.. sad siax..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: