"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updates..

Ok.. my weekend was quite happening.. the 2 photos shld do the trick..

** Photo on left: Singapore Fireworks Festival 2007

The photo on the left was taken at 17/8 (Friday).

Didn't took much photos though, but the video I have on my camera.. so ya.. it was simply beautiful lahx.. I got complimentary tickets from a friend of mine, so that's why I can go onto the floating platform at Marina Bay and view these fireworks lahx!

Oh.. the ppl who cheoreographed this fireworks on this nite, was from Spain.. so ya.. it was simply beautiful lahx! =)

The coming back from Marina Bay was simply horrendous; becos its so simply crowded, I actually walked from the floating stage to Bugis Junction to take bus, and I took a loop! So tat means I sat 1 round, and by the time I reached home, its like 12 midnight liaox..

Slept for the nite and then go to work the next day (Sat - 18/8)..

** Photo on right: Alex's 25th belated birthday celebration @ My Secret Garden.

I decided to throw a belated birthday dinner for my best pal at work, Alex.. and I'm glad it turned out well, though it did not turn out how I want it to be.. but oh well.. wats impt is the company lahx.. so ya..

Food was quite a disappointment, becos there was no oxtail (which I wanted to eat), and the tiramisu was alcohol-overdose.. so ya.. haix..

But I had red wine which is super good lahx.. I love the red wine there =).. Other than that, I dun think anything happened! It was great having such great company.. so ya..

Cheong was also there (who is another pal of mine at my workplace, which he has already resigned and gone to another company.. so ya..), and its good to like "re-unite" with him again.. hahax.. We really talk like old friends who have not met for years.. hahax.. =)

Then again, knowing that there is another fireworks session at Esplanade (which I do not have tix, but I koe its by a China Team), I also took bus from Bugis Junction, and sat 1 round.. so by the time I reach home, its abt 0010 hrs =).. so ya..

Fortunately, I dun have driving the next day, but then got music practice.. so have to wake up early and go lohx..

Then suppose to go to Botanical Gardens for my youth picnic, but then it rained (it always seemed that we dun have any "fate" with Botanical Gardens.. hahax..).. so went to my pastor's hse instead for the "picnic"..

And am glad tat my french onion dip was really well-received! In fact, they are asking for more.. hahax.. so tats good.. becos "little bit makes the heart grow fonder..".. hahax.. =)

Monday (20/8) came, and was super tired becos of work.. so ya.. worked till 2100 hrs.. so ya.. 5 tanks of jellies..

Then today at work, was also quite tiring.. though less production, but then its tiring, in a sense tat I have to do a lot of things.. Moreover, it doesnt help tat I rushed home at 1600 hrs, to go to Toa Payoh Library to borrow bks on Hong Kong & Macau tourist attractions.. so ya.. Not too sure whether I'm going or not.. but in the meantime, juz lent first lohx.. can or cannot is another matter.. so ya..
I borrowed 4 books, and I'm a mountain tortoise lahx, becos its like ages since I've visited the library.. believe you me.. I almost didnt koe how to self-check out the book.. so ya..

Came home, ate dinner and watch TV.. so ya.. then on this blogpost lohx..

I also saw an email which was utterly disappointing, becos it really crashes ALL my hopes into pieces.. literally into pieces! I had so high hopes for this matter, and now, it has to become like that..

Do you koe how hurtful I have felt? I'm sure you can't imagine it! But all hope is not lost.. I have confided this matter to my mentor, which is also my close brother, Tjow, and he advised me on some issues and offered to pray for me.. so ya.. Thanx bro! =)
So becos of this matter, that I really have no mood liaox.. I have been waiting for the return email of this matter.. But I guess tat it was really God's timing in a sense that He didn't fulfill my wish in this matter.. so ya.. Sometimes I really wish I just dun care about this and just carry on with life.. but this matter has such a big impact on me, tat I wonder how long it would take to heal this "wound" of mine? Would it be a while or very long? I dun koe.. only time will tell.. Just hope I'm able to "put down this matter" easily.. haix..

Ok.. I've gtg and sleep liaox.. probably will cry over this matter? I dun koe.. I certainly dun hope so.. but oh well.. we'll see how huh..

I'll cya at my next post then..

Disappointments,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: