"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm getting FAT!!

Well yes ppl.. I am becoming FAT! so ya.. lotsa eating and loafing around the last week..

Sorry for not blogging for so long.. have been busy..

Anyway, my last weekend (Sunday to be precise) actually eating buffet again at Pearl River Palace Restaurant..
And man oh man.. I think most of the staff there (or at least the few captains there actually recognise my family and me as well).. we are such frequent customers of the restaurant lahx.. hahax.. they recognise us until that standard, so you say leh?
My mum like joking that since we eat there so often, they shld give us a VIP card or sumthing.. hahax..

Then the week at work is like so so.. but the surprise actually is tat remember that young chap which I talk abt, tat my boss and I want to sack him becos of his poor attitude as well as he forged my signature?
He actually RESIGNED on his own accord.. so ya.. really thank God for it lahx, becos its really unexpected.. so ya.. No need for me to think of ways of how to sack him and all.. but anyway, his last day would be Monday (20/8), so ya.. I'm super happy can! =) Woohoo..

Oh.. then my church friends originally plans to go to Brisbane at end of yr.. But then due to their shoe-string budget (becos all students except me as a working adult), they decided to forgo the Australia trip and go to Bintan instead, to engage in sea sports and all.. So now I'm like dun mind going to Bintan, but have done some research, and saw the prices, which is like almost the same as Australia lahx.. so ya.. And I'm like thinking since I have worked so hard this whole year, I shld pamper myself and go to somewhere further, at least make my work year more worth it.. so ya.. so I've decided to forgo Bintan for Hong Kong.. so ya..

Am going Hong Kong with Alex.. so ya.. Found out some quotations from some travel agencies and they are really hard to get.. so its like becos its the peak period in December, I have to book soon, becos its like dun koe whether got hotel or not.. so ya..

So its like I have to wait for Alex to approve his leave (which he would only tell me in 2 wks time), then I can enquire further.. so ya..
So in the event that Alex can't go, I have to find another kakki, but I'm glad I have in mind another one liaox.. so dun need to worry.. so ya..
But I really hope I can go to Hong Kong lahx.. we shall see how lohx..

Then just now, I spend like almost 2 hrs in solving a problem, which is so minute as just disabling a feature in my Norton Antivirus.. but ya.. I wanna thank the followig ppl for helping me to solve the problem (actually, I solve the problem myself becos I discovered it myself, but they have helped me in one way or another.. so ya..).. the people are Sidney, Andrew & Tjow.. all 3 are my close brothers.. so ya.. its really comforting to koe tat at such a time, I've got such 3 close brothers in helping me to solve such a problem.. so ya.. Thanx bros! =)

Ok lahx.. I gtg and sleep liaox.. need to wake up 0600 hrs tml to work.. haix..

Oh.. I'm currently bking my lessons for my autocar and manual car lessons.. haix.. which means until dun koe wat time then can sleep.. haix.. System slow ah.. sianx..

Hong Kong, wo ai ni~,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: