"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 10, 2007

My apologies..

Ok ppl.. sorry for not blogging for so long.. so ya.. Have been busy both at work and home.. so ya..

At work, its like these few wks, no export, so naturally no need for me to do OT.. on one hand, its good.. on another, its no good, becos no OT pay.. so ya.. haix.. but well.. one cld not get too obsessed with money rite.. so ya..

But then, at least I can do my church stuff at home lahx.. so ya.. and complete it.. so ya..

Then its also like a few of eating stuff with friends.. this mth got like 2 birthdays to celebrate.. one is for shanshan, who was my poly classmate, and my best friend in my company, Alex, who is really having a real belated birthday.. and I can tell you that it is going to be a good one manx.. you wld see wat I mean when the day approach nearer..

But in the meantime, on the left is the compilation of the photos we took.. I spent like 30 mins on this photo, becos suddenly forgot how to do this feature in photoshop liaox.. so after much trial and error, here it is.. =)

It was a mad rush after church lahx.. but ya.. all 4 of us did have a good time together, becos its like since mths we had such a gathering (or shld I say this is the first! hahax..).. This is the first time that I had such good friendship with an attachment student in my company.. well.. good friends are all around me, or should I say tat I'm very sociable.. wahahaha.. =P

Other than that, nothing really much makes my week lahx.. Then by rite, I'm supposed to go to celebrate Alex's birthday on 25/8 @ My Secret Garden, however, due to like becos he needs to go back to his hometown, therefore, I pushed it forward one week earlier lohx.. So really looking forward for that dinner lahx! =)

Ok lah.. Dun think there is anything else to report, except that all I can say is that I'm really getting fat these few days, as well as also, aching in my whole body at work, becos of the intensive bowling session at the church friends' gathering yesterday at Palm Garden's condo.. =).. it was fun.. its been a long time since I've played bowling.. hahax.. and not to mention that we tickled Jon (as a form of "warm up" until he peed in his pants! hahax.. I'm serious!!)
And yes.. I was indeed NDP siao yesterday, becos at the bowling alley, I was like happily shouting "GOH commands" until Tjow asked me to stop.. hahahax.. but I continued! I'm unstoppable! wahahaha... =P

Oh.. even though I was outside and not catching the NDP 07 live, I still recorded it on tape, and once I reached home, bathe and then managed to watch till the Parade & Ceremony segment ended.. and guess wat.. the feeling and memory of being in Air Force GOH simply juz flashes in my mind.. and the tinge of sadness just fills me.. and of course, when the National Anthem was sung, I actually teared a bit.. so ya.. I was tat emotional, whenever the National Anthem is sung on National Day.. the tot of Singapore being able to stand strong and tall after 42 yrs and it lies in the support of our Minister Mentor, Mr Lee Kuan Yew! Kudos to Mr Lee Kuan Yew! =)

But oh well.. thats abt all the fun tat I had this wk lohx! =)

This mth dun ask me to give you treats or sumthing ok, becos this mth's pay would be super low, becos no OT, so no money! Period.

Its a money world out there,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: