"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tired..

Well.. after an emotionally high yesterday after my driving test results are out, I'm starting to feel very tired today.. dun koe why..

Work is extremely tiring today.. I took crates, and a few of the executives cldn't believe their eyes tat I actually took crates, becos this is supposed to be the operator's job, but they dun want to do, so what to do? I have to do rite.. so ya.. Sometimes I really wonder whether my boss sees all these or appreciate what I do?

Becos today got sumwhat a scolding from boss, as I was not at the packing area, becos my senior operator got MC.. so ya.. he is mad at me becos I didnt look after my operators, and they are instead lazing in the toilet without me calling them.. I koe they are inside, but then I dun really want to call them, becos its like they dun have much to do.. so ya.. if my boss see they got nothing to do, he would scold me again for not giving them things to do.. so you tell me.. like that I'm in a very difficult position rite?
This morning I was again thinking of resigning, becos I have a boss who is temperamental at times, and sometimes he sees me take crates and all, he like never say "good job abriel" or sumthing re-assuring that he sees my effort.. he just keeps quiet.. so sometimes, I really think does the Company recognise my effort? Dun say me.. my boss last time always go down to help in packing in the event that not enuf ppl.. now, he juz stay there and look before walking away.. he dun even bother to help lohx.. its very seldom that he help.. so ya.. Sometimes, I dun koe wat boss I have lahx..

But anyway, its only abt a mth more before his last day.. so I guess that it wld be the end of my misery, and hope I would have a more caring and appreciative boss.. so ya.. becos I think its high-time that I would want to change company, and I'm just waiting for the right moment/time.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. I think I just got to go and sleep liaox.. its getting late!

An un-appreciated guy @ work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: