"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 30, 2007

Overjoyed!

** Photo on left: My test result slip! Do you see what I see? =)

Well.. this has got to be one of those days where I'm so happy!! Yes! After 4 attempts, I finally PASSED my final theory test!

I was as usual very anxious throughout this whole day, becos' I didnt koe wat to expect.. The two words, "what if" just kept appearing in my mind.. As the clock ticks by the minute, and approaching the test time, my heart starts to beat faster.. Hands start to feel cold.. Butterflies start "flying" in my stomach!

Today left office at like 1606 hrs, becos last minute got things to settle.. then just so happen within 5 minutes, I got a cab, and was on my way to the test centre at Ubi.. and my mind was like thinking, in the event that I didn't pass, what would I tell my boss or my subordinates tml when they ask me? so ya.. But now I pass liaox, so dun need to worry lohx..

Anyway, I reached the driving centre at like 1620 hrs lahx.. then sat there and study the rest of the bk till my e-trial test starts at 1715 hrs.. so ya.. it was quite stressful lahx.. so ya..

I tried altogether 3.2 e-trial papers.. the last one I cldn't complete and view the answers, becos of lack of time.. so ya.. and the first paper, I only got 88%, so I failed.. but the next two, I passed the test (becos it was less statistical, but instead more practical based).. so ya..

Then came the time where the e-trial test ended, and I went downstairs to the chair area to wait for the actual test to happen.. so there, I was like I dun koe wat to read liaox, becos its like suddenly I like scared I forgot everything.. so ya..

Then just view a few pages to confirm lohx.. managed to get some of the essential demerit pts stuff rite.. so ya..

Then I was like you koe.. hands freezing cold.. the test started and I viewed each answer carefully, in order not to make any stupid or careless mistakes.. sometimes I would stay there and think of the answers until I headache lohx..

Then, it came almost to the last question of the test.. my heart was beating very fast.. Then I realised NOT safe enuf, so I re-check each question again.. changed one of my answers becos its like I dun feel that its the correct one.. so its probably that changed answer which make me pass lahx.. you never koe mahx..

Then as I reviewed the last question, I clicked "end test" and confirm my decision.. (I have a BOLD feeling that at the beginning of the test, I have passed it already!, but just cldn't confirm whether its true or just a tot of mine!) then I closed my eyes with my palms.. and viola.. a word, "PASSED", appeared on-screen! so ya.. I was so happy that I cldn't stop thanking God, as well as I was smiling all the way as I was abt to go to the counter and print the test result slip.. so ya..

Its there that I heaped a sigh of relief.. so ya.. Then I started to SMS a few of my good friends abt the joy that I'm experiencing at that moment.. and man.. congratulation msgs juz kept flooding in! So ya.. thank peepz for the messages! Really touched! =)

But above all these, just really want to thank God.. because this is really a miracle lahx, as I have not really prepared well enuf for this test, becos of my busy and hectic working schedule.. so ya.. Just really can't thank Him enuf lahx! =)

Ok lahx.. gtg and catch some really of my beauty sleep.. tml is another day at work, and I foresee tat it would be quite a terrible day tml.. but watever it is, I shall leave whatever bad things till tml.. I just want to enjoy my peaceful sleep tonite.. so ya..

Thank you ppl once again, and yes! I've PASSED!!! Lalalalala... =)

One step closer to my Class 3 licence,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: