"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A day before my test!

Well ppl.. its official! After 2 long years, I'm feeling stressed! Never did I have this feeling before lahx, except before I enlisted into NS!.. yupz.. most of you all have guess it.. its my FINAL DRIVING THEORY test tml (30/7)..

Somewhat I just lost my appetite and unable to sleep very well at nite.. I dun koe why this is happening to me?

Maybe I have not study well enuf (but then again, I read the bk and its like I koe almost everything becos its like the word version of my practical driving lessons).. so ya.. I also dun koe why..

And believe it or not.. I have not even finish reading up the bk.. I think I'm so gonna fail this test.. esp. the demerit pts part.. sure ask one, and I tell you, I sure te-kum one.. haix.. so if I pass, it can only be a miracle.. of course, I would want to pass it, becos tml is my 4th attempt in taking the driving theory test.. so ya.. so apparently, being a veteran at such stuffs is not very good lahx..

But oh well.. I'm gonna see how the day goes tml.. so ya.. so if I really pass tml, most of my good friends are gonna receive an SMS from me.. but if you do not receive any SMS, it means otherwise lahx.. so ya..

But in the meantime, decide not to study anymore, as I have done so for the whole day liaox.. so ya.. anyway, its all up to God lohx.. so ya.. leaving everything to Him.. so ya..

Anyway, bought a polo tshirt from Espirt today.. original is $59.90.. but for today only, there is 10% discount storewide, so in the end, I only paid $53.91.. so ya.. quite a good buy lahx.. so ya.. bought it for P&P service at my church next weekend.. so ya.. Looks quite good on me leh.. hahax.. =).. I koe I'm BHB-ing.. but whatever.. I like it can liaox! =).. Now I buy clothings, I would like take a smaller size, so that it fits my body and doesn't make me look fat or sumthing.. I think I'm very conscious abt my image now lahx.. so ya.. =)

And oh today, driving is way cool lahx! I got the Malay instructor, who has taught me for consecutive wks and then somehow he MIA.. then today he appeared again.. my directional change for the whole of last week, I cldn't get it right, becos the instructor taught me a method which is like impossible lahx, for a beginner like me lohx.. so ya..
Today like within 15 mins, its settled liaox, and I can say, I'm like 80% confident can get it liaox lohx.. so ya.. its just my straightening technique lahx.. so ya..

Then today I also learn how to do perpendicular parking.. so ya.. only half there.. so ya.. I'm sure with more practice, I can do it lahx.. so ya..

But 1 thing still remain in my mind.. next time when I got my license, next time no poles to guide me and only got cars beside me and no poles, how am I going to park? so ya.. then also the directional change how? haix.. well.. tat one I must pass first then talk lohx..

Ok.. enuf abt all these excitements liaox.. time to get back into serious business.. tml test liaox.. stressed!

Got to go and take some winks liaox.. tired..

Stressed out boy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: