"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Work is getting more stressful each day!

Well.. u may think why I said this..

I dun koe.. I got so much problems at work these few days, esp. this week.

That troublemaker worker (the youngest one) is causing a lot of discomfort in me.. its like everytime I see him, I would get very fustrated.. and every little wrong thing he does, I would want to like shout at him, but I controlled..

Then just last Mon (02/07), I quarreled with him, becos he was not happy that I took off his process allowance.. The reason why I did it is becos' that he is not involved in the process section, becos of his attitude and its my boss decision as well to like take him to packing side, so as to prevent him from making other trouble.. Eventually, he wld be terminated or transfer to other dept. Anyway, I told him off that if he doesn't want to do, he can resign.. then he gave me that look and said something else.. I dun care about him.. I just walk away!

Then the next day, this troublemaker actually forge my signature.. Fortunately I found out and its not an impt document or sumthing, or else, I'm so gonna get it.. I wanted to tell my boss abt it, but decide to see whether he does it again.. becos if he does, I got all the more reason to penalise him..

This troublemaker is really getting on my nerves lahx..

Then not only that.. my fellow colleagues, Cheong & Andy had tendered their resignations from the company..

Andy is like I'm quite "close" to him, becos everytime I always call him regarding my workers' pay, etc.. but its nothing compared to the working relationship with Cheong.. becos Cheong is a guy who sits behind me in office, and he frequently works late, and I does so weekly too.. so its like he is the one whom I always joke with or talk with when I get bored.. and moreover, our age gap is only 4 yrs.. so its like I look up to him as like a big brother.. so ya..
And his last day would be like soon lahx, so its like I'm gonna be so bored lahx and no one to talk crap or joke with..

Cheong and me can really click well lahx.. and I actually asked him today when he was beside me, I asked him, "who will humour me when I'm stressed or sad?".. and he was like "aiya..".. well.. when ppl got to go, they got to go rite? I can't stop them lahx! But I will sure miss the times when we talk a lot of crap and laugh together in the late nites when its only both of us in the office toiling for the company, and doing our respective work! haix.. Trust you me.. I was like wanted to ask him whether got lobang in the company, becos its really great to work with him, but then I held back, becos its like I have not even have enuf experience, and I want to jump ship?

Well.. I juz wonder when God wants me to jump ship, becos I really can't tahan liaox.. its getting more stressful.. haix..
I'm just afraid that all the stress can like make me get depression lohx..

Ok lahx.. gtg and do my publicity stuff again.. its never-ending lahx.. haix..

Stressful supervisor,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: