"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 06, 2007

My working life..

Well.. one by one, I just find that my good friends/colleagues in my company is like either has already tendered their resignation or they are probably on the verge or thinking about it. I can sense it lahx..

Sometimes I really think whether I work so long for the company, whether is there any returns for me? Do I work just for money or do I work for passion?

I guess its just money that I'm working for.. my passion in this line has already died out, since I have not got the dream job that I always wanted.

And even if I'm working only for money, there is of course I hope good working colleagues to work with.. Its like after so long, that I finally found who are my good colleagues and all.. and its always the good colleagues which always leave, and the bad ones (I dun mean the office staff but my workers under my charge) which stay. How come like that? I dun understand.

And then today, one of my office staff came and told me that Cheong is leaving.. I said "I koe, that's why I'm sad".. and he told me that in corporate world, there is no such thing as permanent colleagues. I tot of it, that actually its true lahx, but I just can't get over the fact that someone who is so close to me is actually resigning. I sometimes really wonder whether I draw my strength to carry on working in this company, is it because of our working relationship? I dun koe..

Then yesterday in company, my product got a bit of problem.. 2nd time happening already.. the last time, the QC manager said no problem.. can issue out.. but then it happened again.. called my boss yesterday but he never pick up.. Went to look for the QC Officer, but she went back liaox.. so I'm at a loss.. dun koe wat to do..
Then fortunately my boss called back (after giving him like 15 missed calls!) and asked me wat happen.. so ya..

Then this morning my boss went to talk to the QC Officer, and she said that she have to consult her boss (which is the QC Manager) to see whether it is able to be released since it is the second time that this product happened..
(Her boss, which is the QC Manager, is only coming back tml!)

Well.. I got the feeling that tml I would be called up to explain this to the QC Manager.. haix.. I juz hate myself, becos its like everytime I run this flavour, something would happen.. I koe its not my fault, but you koe.. I feel just so fustrated when something happens and though its not my fault (becos I didnt koe how it happened!), I would sure need to answer for it.. Tml also sure kenna asked a lot of questions by the QC Manager one.. confirm.. let's just hope that she would not scold me ya becos its not my fault lahx..

Well.. just see how long I can last lohx.. I'm totally confused and sad lahx..

My working life has gone from 100% exciting to 1% exciting,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: