"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 09, 2007

A great weekend..

Saturday at church nothing really much to mention.. it was great as usual.. but nothing to commend, becos no after church activities mahx..

Then Sunday (8/7).. morning was driving as usual.. then after which, went over to church for Youth Leaders' mtg. Then after which, its lunch at Tanjong Pagar Market.. had my usual Set A (this is wat Alvin & me call our standard menu at Tanjong Pagar Market).. hahax.. its actually the delicious lau mee (of course both of us dun even spare the black vinegar, for we pour it as if it was free.. hahax.. we really "whacked" the black vinegar until dun koe like wat lohx.. =).. Then after which, Set A wont be complete until we had our Annie's Peanut Ice Kachang! Yummy.. =)

After which, sat in my brother and mentor, Tjow, car to go to Funan to accompany him to get the DVD burner for our church stuff.. so ya.. I'm in charge of editing the videos, and he is in charge of burning them.. so ya.. so we both are a team lahx =).. of course, in the car, I share with him some of my problems I face at work.. so ya..

Then after that, went over to Raffles City to meet Boon Sen (my bunk mate from NS.. we are a clique lahx.. so after so long, we managed to meet up lohx..).. We are waiting for another friend of ours, Kok Wei, but becos he had something on, he cld only meet up an hour later.. so Boon Sen & I went to Starbucks @ Suntec, and we juz share with each other wat we do at work and all...

After which, we met up with Kok Wei, and went for dinner @ Seoul Garden @ Marina Square (both Boon Sen & I had the initial same idea when we met earlier in the day, and both of us went over to the place to reserve seats, juz in case lohx.. hahax..)

The food was so so only, but wat matters most is the conversation between the 3 of us.. lots of catching up to do lahx..

But then wat I really didnt expect was tat Kok Wei is now an insurance agent and he tried to sell me a policy.. I wasnt very keen in the beginning, but then after so much talking, I decide to let him say his piece.. and then I told him I would have to think over and see how, becos it involves another sum of money, which every mth I have high expenditure costs, and they are even shock how detailed is my monthly budget and the amt I spend each mth..

So ya.. Then whilst on my way back home, I did seek some advice from Tjow, my brother, regarding this.. and he gave me some sound advice.. thanx bro! =)
Came home and spoke to my mum abt it and she also not in favour, becos its quite risky.. considering that I juz started work and ya.. Tats what I tot of it too, becos you koe me lahx.. I'm NOT a risk-taker lohx.. so ya.. now you koe why I never will imagine myself (and perhaps never) opening my own business.. hahax.. =P

So this morning, I sent over an SMS to Kok Wei telling him of my decision, and I'm glad that he respected it.. so ya.. =)

Today at work was quite smooth, except for a small glitch lahx.. but other than that, nothing much happened at work.. so ya..

Came home today at abt 4.30pm to study my final driving theory, which is happening on 30/7.. and I have not even done half.. so ya.. let's see how much I can stufy b4 the time is up lahx.. and see whether this time I can pass.. juz hope lohx.. becos this is the 4th time I take liaox.. so ya.. dun wan to malu myself further lahx.. =(

But then half-way fell asleep, and decided to stop studying, and do up a minor change to the church camp video which I'm currently editing lohx.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. need to go and sleep liaox.. am really short of sleep.. =)

Sleepy head,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: