"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 13, 2007

The time is drawing nearer..

Well ppl.. the time is drawing nearer when Cheong had to leave the workplace for greener pastures.. its really saddening lahx.. Just really wondering when the day comes and Cheong have to go, what will I do? Cry? ha.. I dun koe..

Then my boss is also leaving soon.. though last day is in on 09 Sept.. so ya.. really saddening lahx.. and the same time, excited becos there maybe a chance for me to be promoted, so I must out-perform myself.. but well.. I shall see how it goes lahx.. I think I'm getting more excited liaox, becos its like everytime there is a mystery abt who is promoted and all, I would get all hyped up but in the end, its always a disappointing answer.. haix..

Cheong (who is my colleague and is leaving soon, but very close to my boss) a few times saying that I would become Production Executive and take over his place, or taking over my boss position (always jokingly).. so ya.. I wonder whether he is hinting to me sumthing or is he joking? I dun koe.. so ya..

My boss also requires me to go back to office on Sun (gulp!) to work (ie, to supervise the workers on the painting job that they do). So its like his reason is he wants to train me.. so wonder whether this is a sign of promotion?
Though yes, I get double pay for it, but then look at it this way.. I actually work 7 days a week.. naturally I wld feel sian rite? One day of not being in office is considered very good liaox.. now want me to work? Then worst still.. no good friends there, so confirm bored one lohx.. just see see look look and spend my Sunday rotting in the office lahx..

Then worst still.. tml is church camp 2007 debrief, and Tjow happen to be Chairman for Church Camp 2008.. and he told me to expect something big.. so ya.. but wonder what it is.. becos I'm like suddenly I can't take it how.. hope everything wld go on well ya.. =)

Ok.. gtg liaox.. have to sleep becos waking up early tml.. so ya..

Sunday have to work.. why????,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: