"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Its been a long time...

Well.. you can say yesterday nite (Sat - 15/7) was really one nite which was really unforgettable! Believe you me.. As I'm writing this post, I'm still in yesterday's mood man!

You may then think wat is so special about yesterday nite which makes it unforgettable.. so ya.. Its actually going to a KTV session with my church friends (Tjow, Christina, Ryan & Cat).. I tell you.. yesterday nite was really unforgettable!

I have not gotten over the momentum yet! So ya.. yesterday was a church camp debrief and then followed by dinner @ Sakae Sushi near church.. so ya..

Then becos Tjow yesterday was alone (becos his wife and daughter were at home resting, as her daughter is sick and his wife needs to look after), its obviously he can actually spend out late as he has no "burdens" mahx.. so ya..

So the 5 of us (Tjow, Christina, Ryan, Cat & me) went over to "The One" KTV @ Neil Road (opp. Maxwell Market Food Centre & very near our church), and we just sang the nite away! From 2200-0120! Had a blast of a time lahx.. I think our KTV studio is the only one in the whole building which actually have a mix of old and new songs (which reminds us of the FM station of MediaCorp, Love 97.2FM).. hahax.. we actually pick those songs from the 80's till now..

Believe it or not.. I actually pick 2 songs which were super old drama serials theme song.. so ya.. it was really refreshing to hear it lahx.. =)

Then for once, yesterday I sang a variety of songs from different artistes.. from of course my fav singer, JJ Lin to Coco Lee.. If I remember correctly, here are the artistes' song that I sang:

(1) JJ Lin (aka Lin Junjie)
(2) Hong Junyang
(3) Coco Lee
(4) Kit Chan
(5) Elva Hsiao
(6) Ronan Keating
(7) Chen Hanwei
(8) Guang Liang
(9) Cao Ge
(10) Diana Ross
(11) Harlem Yu (Yu Chen Qing)

So ya.. so now you koe yesterday I was so happy yesterday.. I sang so many new songs lehx.. hahax.. =).. Well.. its a 3 hrs period, so naturally sang for the full 3 hours.. so by the time we are done, its 0120 hrs.. so ya..

Tjow fetched me home as he was on his way to Hougang (becos he stayed over at is in-laws house).. Thanx bro for the lift! =).. it was indeed a blessing lahx =)..

Then by the time I bathe and start sleeping, its already 0200 hrs.. and wats worst.. woke up at 0600 hrs this morning to go to work.. so ya.. sianx rite?

Today at work was just supervising the painting process, but its super sianx lahx.. just can't get over the KTV session lohx.. haix.. ok.. I better end this post, or else other ppl will say I too long post and all.. hahax.. =P..

KTV is my kind of thing and wonder when is the next time...,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: