"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The departure of a good friend..

Well.. today I was totally sianx at work towards the end of the day..

Today is audit at my company, and everyone was busy.. so ya.. I was of course busy as well..

Had lunch with Alex as usual.. then during lunch, I asked him wat time is he eating his dinner (which is usually both of us meet to eat dinner), then he told me that he is eating buffet.. then I was like curious and asked him why and all.. he told me the reason.. And its tonite that they are celebrating and giving Cheong a farewell treat.. my boss was the organiser.. so ya..

I was initially quite mad with my boss, becos its like this kind of thing why never ask me? But then I think I shld not be petty over something like that, becos even if he ask me, I still can't go becos my production have not finish, and then how can I just leave like that rite..

Then its like I just suddenly felt sianx.. I also dun koe why.. I think its becos of the following 3 reasons:

(1) Disappointed with my boss who didnt even bother to invite me.
(2) No dinner kakki.
(3) Sad that Cheong is leaving like in 2 days time..

So ya.. Just thinking of this just wanna make me cry lahx, becos its like we have been colleagues like since last October.. and he has NEVER fail to cheer me up or just talk crap when I work late into the nite with him.. and trust me.. the only reason why I decide to stay on this job is not becos of the pay or what.. its actually colleagues like Cheong which really make my working experience worthwhile, because at least there is something that I can look forward to, at work everyday. But now he is resigning, I wonder how long wld I stay at the job lahx..

But seriously, I think I felt sianx this whole nite is this thing abt Cheong leaving the Company.. so ya.. Just thinking of it, and if I'm really alone at office, I think I would just shed a tear or two.. that's how strong I treasure our friendship.. so ya..

But oh well.. when ppl got to go, they got to go.. 2 more days before he say goodbye.. so ya.. Going to buy a farewell gift for him, and give him on Friday lohx. so ya.. haix..

Don't disturb me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: