"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some catching up to do..

Ok.. this is a "catching up post"..

I have been very busy lately, and only have time like today only to R&R.. by rite, I should study for my driving theory next Mon, but then I lazy.. Let's just try and error to see whether I can pass my Advance Driving Theory, becos this is my 4th time taking it.. so ya.. so its like if this time cannot, then I bk for the next one lohx, and my driving would juz be pushed back lohx.. so ya.. I hope to pass this time round lohx.. becos its like I feel dun need to study so much, becos its like study also not all questions will come out from there lohx..

Anyway, this post has some photos to spice up my blogposts loh.. People like Sidney has been complaining my blog is all words but no pics..

Anyway, the following 2 photos were taken by me on Sun (15/7), during the gathering for His Sanctuary Cell Group, and the special guest for that day is none other than Wendy, who is back on a 2 wks holiday from Beijing.. so ya..

** Photo on right: U-Crazy-What?!? @ Botak Jones, AMK

Its 450g of beef, topped up with cheese, and some salad.. Super filling lahx..

And thank goodness, this is not my dinner, or else I would have been so full until I cannot walk.. hahax..

** Photo on left : Fish & Chips @ Botak Jones, AMK

This is my dinner.. looks quite good rite? But in fact, not really very nice.. in fact, I feel Fish & Co does a much better job..

But this is real cheap.. $6 nia.. so ya..

So ya.. tats some pics for you lahx..

Then came Friday (20/7) where Cheong left the office for good.. and its like so sad lahx.. I almost cried I tell you.. but then again, its nothing to cry abt lahx.. its not like we have lost contact or sumthing.. in fact, we are meeting up for dinner on 5/8 lohx.. so ya.. =)
But of course, there is still that tinge of sadness in me lahx.. haix..

Then Sunday (22/7) came, where I went to Tjow's hse to celebrate Eleanor's (his daughter) 1st birthday. Then I did an Operation Ice Cream.. What is Operation Ice Cream? You have to wait till the photos are out and then you wld koe wat is the Operation Ice Cream.. for those of you who were at the birthday party, you wld koe wat I mean lohx.. so ya.. =).
Still awaiting the photos from Tjow.. so ya.. when he sent me, I will post it up on my blog ya =)

Yesterday, Monday (23/7) came and it was back at work.. and for a record time, I actually left office at 12am *gulpz*.. had to finish up some unfinished work after my production ended like at 2230 hrs.. My section was the only one left on the production floor.. everyone was home liaox.. so ya.. quite sad lahx..

So since yesterday I came home late, I bathe and by the time I slept, its like already 1am when I sleep.. And woke up at 6am to go to work this morning.. so you can imagine how tired I felt at work..

Lunch was as usual with Alex (who is like my meals- teabreaks, lunch & dinner kakki liaox), and he told me something which I was quite shock and I must say jealous or sumthing lohx.. shall not divulge in this blogpost, becos its like quite confidential.. but ya.. its quite hurting lahx.. but oh well, tats life! haix..
(juz thinking of it now makes me sad as well.. haix..)

Fortunately, today got low production, so left office at 4pm.. told my boss abt it.. so ya.. And now, my OT is worrying, becos its like another 4.5 hrs of OT more, I will work for free for my company, which I'm not so willing to, but do I have a choice? I dun have wat.. so ya.. haix..

Ok lahx.. gtg and do my other stuff liaox.. must sleep at 10pm tonite, or else I dun have any alertness to carry on tml.. so ya.. Nitex ppl..

Catching up is so hectic,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: