"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A world of coincidence!

Well.. this is not exactly today's post lahx.. its just I tot of something funny and thought of sharing with you readers.. =)

Anyway, this is supposed to be Sun (24/6) post.. so ya.. so here is a slight continuation..

Was with family on Sun after my church music practice, and was on the way to Suntec City from Citylink.. then we were at the entrance of the convention centre.. then suddenly a gal came by and approached me.. She looked familiar..

I rejected her becos I roughly koe wat she is up too.. then she like said, "its ok.. just choose one".. Then I stopped and asked her whether is she the person I tot she is.. And surprisingly, she said, "ya.. how I koe?".. Then I answered her, "I your insurance client, how come I dun koe?"..

Then she was like "oh yah.. sorry sorry.. really sorry leh..".. I was like "its ok..".. then soon, another surprise came.. another familiar face appeared.. its none other than my former sgt during my RP course (who is also one of my favourite and the best sgt in my course), Goh Kah Xian..

I was like totally surprised lahx.. Kah Xian actually told my insurance agent (when she asked how come he koes me as well) that I was his trainee when in NS.. So ya.. its a small world huh, but a pleasant surprise though! =)

Then its fast forward to today (Wed - 27/6).. Today at work went quite smoothly lahx.. no hiccups and that is a good thing..

Ok lahx.. cant chat further.. need to get back to my production work.. so ya..

Tata everyone,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: