"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Problems.. problems & more problems!

Ok.. its official! I'm super stress today and my patience line is running thin!

I got so much to worry abt.. dun care whether its church or work.. I got tons of things to achieve within a short span of time (as a matter of fact, only 2 days!)..

And ppl have been pressing me to produce results.. the problem is that they dun understand how busy I am, and when I get busy, I wld be stressed easily and the typical me, wld produce such short tempers.. so ya..

So if you see me very stress, best not to mess ard with me ya, or else you wld be "bitten"..

And if you koe me well enuf, when I do a certain thingy, I wld make it as perfect as it can be, becos I'm simply a perfectionist.. so if it doesnt meet my standard, what do you think I will do? I'll leave it up to your imagination *grinz*

Fortunately I got my bro, Andrew, who never fails to make me laugh despite all my griefs that I'm feeding him rite now on MSN.. hahax.. thanx bro! =)

Ok.. but I'm still feeling angry.. dun koe why.. Got to run to achieve all the things.. I dun koe how am I going to do it within 2 days, but I try.. worst come to worst, I just give up.

Don't mess with me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: