"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 01, 2007

Work was tiring..

Well today.. my senior operator came back and somewhat took over a bit of my job..

My boss and executive is not here, and thank God that there were no pressing issues to be decided, or else I think I would just die..

But I got 1 thing that really took half a day away!! I was busy emailing ppl and stuff.. its really by God's grace that I manage to get all these done, becos its like a lot of work emailing different ppl.. so ya..

Then work juz went on, but its like my body juz can't function well.. its like I'm totally exhausted lahx..

So many things I wanna achieve, but then so little strength to do it.. haix.. =(

And ppl, I got so short memory, that for 4 times today, I tot today was Monday! isn't that bad? my goodness!

Came home after work and came online to do some of my miscelleous stuff.. then my bro, Sidney, MSNed me and he said he need some help in his attire.. so ya.. so being a very fashion conscious me, I gave him my 2 cents worth.. but in the end, he did not heed my advice.. haix.. so I guess I got very different fashion taste from him lohx..
And of course, Sidney didnt only to ask me to MSN him abt my advice, but also call him.. and his old self started again.. once he start talking, he can't stop! So as you can guess it, he disgress for a while lohx.. hahax.. but its always a joy to talk to him on the phone.. Somehow, I dun koe; when I tok to him on the phone, my stress for the day somehow disappears!.. Weird huh..

And I "caught" him saying that he likes newurbanmale stuff, becos last time, I remember he told me that he wont want to step into newurbanmale, and as a matter of fact, he finds newurbanmale very "alternative".. so ya.. and now, look who's talking? hahax.. Caught you there bro.. =P

And today, I confirm with some of my working colleagues to go for dinner next Sat (9/6) at some German Restaurant in Siglap.. so ya.. apparently, this is the FIRST time that I'm going out with them.. so ya.. and we 4 got along very well, becos we had tea together for like the past 2 mths.. and we built rapport with each other lahx.. so ya.. we can click lahx.. and we machiam like a bunch of old friends liaox lohx!.. So ya.. will tell you more when the dinner happened nxt week ya.. in the meantime, can't wait for it to happen loh! =)

Wat's best is that the next day, Sunday (10/6), I'm going for church camp.. woohoo.. =)

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox.. tml I have another long day.. working in morning, and after church, I got a Father's Day Skit to direct, and also a Youth Camp mtg after that..
Just hope that I get enuf sleep lohx!..

Got to run...

Workaholic me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: