"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Confused..

well ppl.. I'm officially down with a cough, and that affects every part of my body.. esp my voice.. I really tot of going to see the company doctor tml and take MC, but then again, if I do so (my boss also not in office tml as he is on leave), then there is no one to look after my section, so I have no choice but to just continue working despite my illness.. haix.. I just hope I wld be strong enuf to sustain the day, becos tml is quite high production..

And I'm currently very confused.. confused in my attitude towards a certain grp of people.. Somehow the "feeling" isn't there anymore.. I just realised that I have drawn myself out from them, and just go to somewhere else.. I'm not too sure whether is it my personal attitude problem, or there is nothing common between us, or its just simply I have overgrown the age and somehow changed in my taste?

I am really torn between this issue, and it really disturbs me.. Sometimes just thinking of it, just makes me feel upset.. How? How? How? =(

You dun see me happy-go-lucky like that.. sometimes I just use my happiness to cover up my sadness inside me.. I'm trying very hard to not think of it, but its like its so hard at times.. I just dun koe wat to do when such thing happens..

Anyway, I guess I just have to wait till the right answer comes, and just currently live one day at a time lahx..

** Photo on left: Generation Joshua @ Joshua's 19th birthday party!

This morning, went to the Gouws' family homeshack for some housewarming party (at the same time, celebrating Joshua's birthday!).. and I tell you, it really reminds me of my NS days (its like going back to camp for NS all over again!).

** Photo on right: Me & the birthday boy, Joshua!

Why I said it reminds me so much of my NS days, is becos they stay so near my camp when I was in NS.. so ya.. Just thinking of my NS experience, really makes me drop a tear or two.. haix.. those were the days..

Ok.. I koe this is a very emo post, but I guess I have to blog out my feelings, becos if I dun, I wld keep it inside me and its very hurtful for me lahx..

Ok.. I think I got to go, and just sleep and probably do some thinking in my sleep.. Just hope tml is another better day.. and nothing really major happen at work, or else I dun koe wat to do liaox.. Sianx..

Confusion is one of the worst feelings in the world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: