"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tired from work...

Well.. work today has been really tiring, becos you believe it, I got 3 persons on MC and all is helping out in the packing area.. so in other words, I have to help in the packing, as there was a shortage of manpower.. and today, its the FIRST time that I ate my lunch so early (ie, 1100 hrs!)..

Then I carried on with the packing, and at 1530 hrs, packing ended and I have to count the stuff ALL by myself, as my senior operator was on MC, so I was solo today.. then by the time I settle everything, and carried on to do my weekly paperwork stuff, it was like already 1715 hrs!

Then I started to do my paperwork from 1730 hrs - 2230 hrs WITHOUT eating dinner! Yes.. you look carefully.. NO dinner whilst I work.. so I worked non-stop..

Fortunately I have like done like half of the paperwork yesterday, or else, I wld simply die lahx..

And what's worst is that I'm currently harbouring a cough.. this is bad.. I dun like to be sick.. moreover, church camp is coming, and I can't afford to get sick.. so ya..

I'm really super stress at work.. lots of things to handle.. my boss like now gives me more responsibility.. so ya.. apparently, I think he find that my workload is not so great yet.. haix.. what to do? I think I'm totally stretched to the max already.. wonder how long I wld last? hmm..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. I wld try to do some of my youth camp mtg stuff for this Sat, or else I dun koe when I wld have the time to do it lohx..

Tml going out the whole day somemore.. oh man.. I'm running out of time!

Time is so precious and I dun koe how to treasure it,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: