"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Miracles do happen!

Well ppl.. today is a day of miracles.. here is a brief breakdown of today..

(1) I got my production schedule like today, and I started frantically writing those pieces of paper which I do each week.. so ya..

The reason why I got my schedule so early, is becos my executive and boss is on leave on Sat lohx.. so die die, the schedule must be plan today, and the schedule sheet needs to be out by tml morning, so that I can plan the material requisition sheet.. super stress I tell you..

(2) I actually had a solid 1 hr chat with my boss today, just becos of a very troublesome and problematic worker.. Just talking abt him makes me vomit blood! haix.. We made a few decisions today, but it still needs some refining.. haix.. totally stressed up!

(3) I have taken a very bold step today.. Weeks ago, remember that I stated in my blog as to who I want to be my mentor..

And today I have made a decision, and that person is none other than Matthew Tjow! =).. I was actually at crossroads, but then I decided to make a decision to be around my age, but I prefer someone older, so I felt that Tjow wld be the right choice, since I confided in him a few times, and I did get some very good advice..

** To Tjow: Believe it or not, I have always from the start look up to you as my big brother, even before this mentor-mentee thing.. so ya.. so that shows that you are the best candidate?

Believe you me.. this was a very bold step, as I was contemplating whether to ask him or not.. so its like this very weird feeling inside me to just be bold and ask Tjow abt his decision.. I held back a few times, but today I saw Tjow online, and I decided to ask him, with of course heart beating very fast.. I was so afraid of failures..

But then, God was so gracious, and Tjow actually said yes! So its like really a miracle and I can finally heaped a sign of relief liaox.. so ya..

Ok lah.. really thank God for this major decision that I made today, and I'm trusting Him that this mentor-mentee thing wld work out for me.. so ya..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. 1 more day at work, before its another break from work! Yeh!! =)

12 days more to Church Camp 2007! Woohoo ~..

The mentee has spoken,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: