"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Driving..

Well.. the funny thing is that driving this morning initially was a breeze (becos no car mahx), but then as the day went by, more cars started to appear, and I very kan-cheong.. and moreover, stop on slopes and all (which I'm very weak in, becos I take very long to move off on slope! scared lan-ga mahx!)..

Now my sharp bends in circuit is chicken feet! Its the road which is killing me.. So its like today I go thru 4 test routes in Ubi area, and the worst I experience today was route 2, becos its like on slope, which is my weakness lahx..

Then today I requested my instructor to teach me how to do 3 point turn, and I tell you, it takes a lot of skill! I only manage to do it only 40%.. can't control the clutch properly.. so ya.. but wats comforting is that 3 point turns is NOT tested.. so ya.. but now, at least I can put my mind at rest, in a way that I now koe a bit of 3 point turns.. so ya.. =)

That pretty wraps up my morning.. Gonna do some retail therapy later.. will blog more if I reach home early, if not, you have to wait lohx.. =)

The shoppaholic me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: