"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 03, 2007

A fruitful retail therapy!

Ppl! Its official! I just love shopping! I bought a lot of stuff today ok.. so here are the details..

** Photo on left: The result of my retail therapy!!

Here are the breakdown of the stuff I bought (and of course, it includes the prices too).. I think I spend a lot today man.. anyway, here are the details:

(a) Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel (UP: $11.95, after 20% discount, the final cost is $9.55)

(b) 1 Day Acuvue Moist Contact Lens ($110.00)

(c) Charlotte's Web VCD ($15.95)

(d) Giordano Kakkis Bermudas (UP: $39.00, after 20% members' discount [original is only 10% discount, but becos its the Great Singapore Sale, members' discount has gone up to 20%!], the final cost is $31.20)

(e) Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers ($169.00)

(f) Newurbanmale T-shirt (UP: $49.90, after 10% members' discount, the final cost is $44.90)

Total amt spend today: $380.60 (gulp!)
Total savings (becos its the Great Singapore Sale): $15.20 (3.84%)

** Photo on right: Close-up on the words on my newurbanmale t-shirt.

Frankly speaking, I took close to 15 mins to choose this t-shirt.. becos its like I like the colour of some of the t-shirts, but the words on the t-shirts were simply too provocative (you koe wat I mean if you are a newurbanmale fan or have stepped into the shop before!).. so I decided to give that a miss.. and just as I was about to give up finding the right t-shirt, I saw this shirt, and it was like quite nice.. white somemore.. my favourite colour! =).. so ya.. so I got this lahx..

Being a member of newurbanmale, I got this t-shirt at 10% off the price of the t-shirt.. so ya.. so its like quite worth it.. I got the members' discount card, so might as well use lohx..

I actually wanted something different (as in everytime I in newurbanmale, I would get t-shirts, and then the polo tees caught my eye, but then its like so plain.. colours were my kind of colour, but its simply too expensive.. $69.90 for just 1 polo t-shirt lahx.. totally not worth it.. so ya.. If I were to buy the polo tee, I rather get another party tank which is only $59.90.. so ya.. so that's why I gave it a miss lahx!

** Photo on left: The star of my shopping trip today, my precious Onitsuka Tiger sneakers!

Well well.. this is my aim of my shopping trip today, and I'm proud to announce that I finally got what I wanted!.. Its none other than the Onitsuka Tiger sneakers..

It was my last stop of shopping, and its like already 2100 hrs, but thank God that the store @ Wheelock (store name is "star three sixty") is not closed yet.. so ya..

After 10 mins in the store, I saw a few of my favourites and tried on them.. my optimal sizes they dun have (including the pair that you see in the photo).. so guess I have to make do with the biggest size they have.. and thank God, it fits perfectly.. so ya.. and I can safely tell you that this shoe is worth EVERY cent that I pay (which is $169.00), becos its like super comfortable lahx..

This shoe has some small holes punched on the shoe, so that it reduces heat friction inside the shoe.. so ya.. Super comfortable lahx.. I got the marathon series, so probably that's why it needs to be so comfortable.. so ya..
But $169 is like the most expensive shoes already.. dun think there is anything higher than $169.. so ya..

Well.. all in all, I have a very fruitful shopping trip today.. at least I got what I wanted in a matter of 4 hrs! =)

One of the main reasons why I purchase so many things today, is becos of my church camp next Sun (10/6).. gonna go to camp with all these lahx.. so ya.. =).. so if you gonna go camp, you wld see my almost new wardrobe lohx =).. so those of you going to camp, anticipate ya! =)

Ok lahx.. after a hard day's work, I need to rest liaox.. The next 3 days is gonna be tough, becos high production.. so ya.. Just hope I can cope well..

This is the thing that worries me now: When can I pack my church camp stuff? I dun have time next week! Yeeks!! I will see how.. Just hope I one day have at least 2-3 hrs free time, then can liaox.. but now, the problem is when is that one day? *scratches head*

Confused about packing, but a satisfied customer,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: