"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Officially sick!

Well ppl.. after mths of toiling and working in my company, I finally got a 0.5 day MC.. but before you start accusing me of chao keng-ing, look here before you point your finger at me..

I was really sick.. becos its like I've got a on-and-off headache that just wldn't go away.. wanted to see my company doctor yesterday, but I gave up in the end, becos its like I tot I can control..

Today was the final straw.. My headache I think has becoming a slight migrane, and its totally painful lahx..

Went to see the company doctor and he actually wanted to give me 1 day MC, but then its like already half a day already.. so he had to give me half day MC instead of the normal 1 day..

So its like I told my boss, and he like not very happy, becos its like not enuf ppl and still MC.. well.. as I was going home, I SMSed my boss abt the reason why I take MC today instead of tml or the day after, where production is not so high.. so ya..

Well.. you think I want to take MC meh? I didnt want to ok, becos this wld mean that I have to let my boss oversee the production till late today (which I dun wish to impose on my boss), and also lose a bit of my OT money ok.. but I guess that God says I need rest, so thats why lahx..

The past 2 days has been hectic.. Just last Monday (4/6), I stayed office till 2330 hrs, and yesterday (5/6), I stayed office till 2230 hrs.. and then by the time I sleep on these 2 days, its like already 0000 hrs and wake up at 0600 hrs.. this is like totally torturing lahx.. Guess my body just dun have the necessary immunity to fight it lohx..

Even now as I write this blog, I also dun really feel well lohx.. I still have the very satiated feeling in my tummy, and its like my appetite is not very good.. haix.. Guess after I took the medicine, its worst.. I also dun koe how..

This weekend is church camp already.. I dun want to fall sick.. its like I got lots of things to achieve during camp.. and now, I'm sick.. haix.. I seriously need to get well fast! Wonder whether is this a spiritual attack? I dun koe.. but watever it is, I wanna get well soon.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. think I dun want to waste so much time on this blog liaox.. need to do a bit more stuff before I start to pack for my church camp.. or else dun koe when I have the time.. haix.. =(

Being sick is like one of the most torturing things in the world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: