"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 22, 2007

A shoutout!

Well ppl.. I koe you ppl must be complaining or wondering, how come this avid blogger is not blogging at all.. rite.. hahax.. koe you can't survive 1 day without my updates! hahax.. =P

Anyway, the past few days has been to work and then come home to edit my church camp post presentation video using Pinnacle Studio (which was my 23rd birthday present this year, courtesy of my church mates!) =)..

Have been exploring and using the software.. its great I tell you.. so ya..

And since this wk was low production, therefore I have to try to finish EVERYTHING by this week, becos deadline is 7 July.. so ya..

And if you have counted how many hours I have spent on this video, you can count it as 1 min of the final finish product is 1 hr of hard work putting in..

Its hard work becos I have to cut the videos, and well as add sound effects and subtitles.. so ya.. its really tiring at work, becos I did not have enuf sleep the nite before.. so ya..

But well.. I'm almost done.. so that's a good sign (becos I started at abt 6pm this evening, and only until now, I'm done!.. so its abt 3 hrs liaox..).

Ok lah.. gonna binge this wkend, becos going to Kuishinbo @ Suntec to celebrate my dad's birthday as well as also having a belated Father's Day dinner.. so ya.. just hope my weight doesn't go up? hahax.. =P

Saying of which, my brother, Matt Tjow has asked me the recommendation of Pearl River Palace Restaurant @ Suntec for his father-in-law Father's Day dinner (becos I been to it quite a no. of times liaox mahx).. so ya.. and I'm so happy that he said that its good.. hahax.. =)

Ok.. gtg and get back to my video editing liaox.. wonder wat time I would sleep tonite.. hmm..

Video-editor in the making,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: