"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 17, 2007

House-Blessing @ the Chens!

Well.. I koe that I have not blog for so long.. ppl have been complaining liaox..

Well.. All I can say is that for the past few days at work, it was totally awful, becos I enjoyed myself at church camp so much that I dun feel like going back to work lahx.. I'm serious!..

Anyway, the work week was short and it was fine.. (Thank God!)..

Yesterday was church.. the skit for Father's Day went on unexpectedly smooth (becos during the rehearsal, its like so messy and all can't get their parts rite and stuff!).. Though I'm the director for the skit, I still have to act, becos its like the person who acted the role came late, and didnt really attended the full rehearsal.. so ya.. so not very good to go up and act, or else last min mess up the whole thing how? so ya..
Even Jaslyn was also shocked at how smooth the skit went.. so ya.. so what can I say? To God be ALL glory!

Today was church worship practice at church (I'm leading next week @ Youth lahx), then after that, went over to Ryan & Catherine's Chen hse for house-blessing.. Their house is super nicely furnished lahx, and money also very nice.. Shall not disclose the amt.. so ya.. *sheepish grin*

Had quite a fair bit of fun there.. so ya.. its always a pleasure to be in the company of my church friends.. I think I'm even closer to them than my working collegues whom I like see everyday.. so ya.. I dun koe why.. haix.. but oh well...

Then Ashley asked me whether I want to join them to go Brisbane free & easy at end of this yr.. I said I want to, but then I have to see my leave balance lohx.. so ya.. but in the meantime, I'm gonna save up.. so its lesser or no more shopping for me for the next few mths, and saving up for my trip to Brisbane.. so ya.. =).. woohoo! Finally another holiday at the end of year!! =)

I actually so wanted to do my video production rather than this blog, becos its like I'm super short of time to complete it.. before 7 july have to finish.. so you say I stress or not? I only got next wk to do, becos its low production week lahx.. so ya..

But oh well.. I'm falling asleep liaox.. eyes getting heavier by the minute.. so ya.. so I guess I need to turn in.. long day tml at work and come home, need to do the video thingy.. haix.. I wonder when is my next blogpost entry? hmm.. we shall see ya.. =)

Weekends are great,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: