"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 15, 2007

Church Camp 2007 was FUN!!

Well ppl.. I koe this is super late.. but then its better late than never rite.. so ya.. for once, I have put my blogpost on top of my video production.. hahax.. but this wld be a "chop chop" one, becos I got tons of things to achieve.. so ya..

**Photo on left: The Game Marshalls team for the Camp (also known as Team Joy!)

Well.. just in case you are wondering, this is one of the funniest pics for the camp.. so ya..

This is my team in camp, Team Joy.. its the so called "zou kang" group, becos everyone of us is heavily involved in the camp in one way or another.. so ya.. I of course was the camera-man.. so that explains why I'm inside rite =)

And there were "white" ppl too, as they are acting in a mime skit during talent nite.. so ya.. so that explains the "geisha-lookalikes"!

**Photo on right: One of my brothers in church, Ashley!

Well.. ppl its up to imagination what happened to this photo.. something did happened when this photo was taken like so suddenly lah..

I'm not saying what happened, as I've mentioned above.. its all up to your imagination.. *grins*

**Photo on left: Part of Team Joy posing for the camera!

Mime is the theme for this year's Talent Nite @ Church Camp.. and it was fun I tell you.. its like it all lies in the expression of your face and actions (sometimes its so exaggerated that its really funny lahx!)

**Photo on right: Another cam-whoring moment for part of Team Joy!

Doing a mime is not as easy as you have thought it to be.. you have to be very precise in your actions, and it must be so clear cut, that the ppl who are viewing your skit must koe wat you are talking.. so its really challenging lahx! =)

**Photo on left: "What's up dudes?" says Rachel & me!

Seeing ppl performing the mimes can really make me laugh.. becos its like exaggerated actions can really make one laugh.. so ya..

But I was not involved in the mime skit, so ya.. Thank God.. becos its like I'm not cut out to act and stuff.. so I was the camera man and I so regret it, becos its like I got tons of videos to edit and meet the deadline.. so ya..

**Photo on right: Natasha & me kawai-neh-ing! Its all in the Japanese fever!

But I think its offical! I think I love cam-whoring..

Cam-whoring is like one of the best things that can happen when you are overseas, of course not forgetting my first love, shopping!!

And when I'm in front of the camera (be it video or digital camera), somehow the crazy side of me would just appear and outrageous poses would juz appear, like what you see on the right lahx! Its the result of my craziness!! hahax.. You would never expect me to so kawaii rite =)

**Photo on left: Cam-whoring me with my NUM apparel

I so love my NUM apparels lahx! They just totally rox!

I think it fits me to a T! I'm serious.. the cutting of the T-shirt (you see on the left), as well as the comfort factor simply owns big time manx!

Somehow, I think I have a weakness for NUM apparels.. they are like so nice..

Ok.. I shall stop blubbering about how good NUM was.. so ya..

**Photo on right: A sporty cam-whoring me with NUM apparel, NUM Party Tank! I look good in it, dun I? =)

This party tank on me totally rox lahx!

I think if I'm going to suntan, this wld be the sleeveless tee to have.. becos its like its quite revealing, but then I would think that the tee is not just like fit me or anything.. its just the colour was rite.. it is MY kind of colour.. so ya.. =)

**Photo on left: Another cam-whoring moment of the sporty me in NUM Party Tank!

The difference of this photo from the previous, is that I didnt have my sunglass at the back of my neck.. so ya..

But I think that my tee looks better with the sunglass rite.. becos you koe why? I'm a "yang guang nan hai ma"! hahax.. ok.. dun vomit.. its ok.. I koe I'm too handsome for you to vomit.. hahax.. eat more pills ok! =)

I actually had a room-mate with me (sleeping in the same room as me in the hotel), but he was not in.. so ya.. so I tot to save myself from all the embarassment (though I koe he would read my blog and then laugh to himself), I would only do it when he is not ard.. and thank God he is not lahx, or else, I would juz die of embarassment!

**Photo on right: My mentor and one of my best brothers, Matt Tjow!

Well.. but on a serious note, this Camp is abt letting go of all you have and let God take over.. so ya..

Was greatly ministered spiritually as well as emotionally.. God apparently was present at every sermon session.. and sometimes whilst praying, I would just tear.. I dun koe why..

Then there was this day when the speaker asks for anyone who wants to go up to the Altar for prayer.. I koe I have something to be prayed for, but I just lack the courage to do so.. but somehow suddenly, I dun koe why.. I just walked up like that in front of the Altar and just wept.. its really weird.. even till now, I dun really understand why..

Then some of the Youths went up for prayer as well, and surprisingly, Ashley, actually got a vision from God for the Youths.. so ya..

But that was not the main thing.. The main thing is that some of my Youths actually received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and this is so coolz lahx.. so ya..

Well.. to end up this blogpost (which I spend 45 mins on), I would just like to say that this camp is one of those events of the year which is permantly etched in my brain lahx.. so ya.. Just hope that the things I experienced during this camp is not a one-time all thing, or a spritual high period, but pray that this is a permanent feature of me lahx.. so ya..
I koe I'm getting all spiritual and all, but well.. I juz can't contain all the joy rite.. so ya..

Let go and let God,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: