"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a day!

Fwah! I tell you ah.. this whole week is really hectic!

Its like almost late nites everyday.. so ya.. but its coming to the weekend soon, and I have been looking forward for this weekend.. becos I on leave on Sat (26/5) mahx.. hahax.. =P..

But ya.. today I got psycho to open a Citibank account, which has quite some good benefits. To koe wat it is, ask me lahx.. Lazy to type.. =)

Currently, the new guy who came into my dept who does coldroom is coping well.. so ya.. hope he stay for long lohx, or else I have more headache liaox..

Ok lah.. dun think I have anything else to blog, except to say that I'm looking forward for this weekend! =)..

Church camp is starting in 17 days time! woohoo!! =)

Hey ppl.. go to this click here.. and you wld be brought to a webby, Youtube, for a very funny video between a monkey and a dog.. view and you koe.. =)

Citibank-ed,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: