"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I love weddings!

Hey peepz! The wedding event is finally over, and I can heap a sign of relief, becos it has been a very tiring journey for me, but I'm glad that the wedding was a success and it's all worth it! =)

I'm sure that the couple, Mr & Mrs Ryan Chen, has been waiting for this day very long liaox.. so here's wishing them, "Happy Marriage ya, and zao sheng gui zi!" =)

*Photo on left: The Worship Team for the Wedding!

Worship was all right.. I was the pianist for the wedding, and therefore I played the piano, which is a baby Yamaha grand piano actually.. but then, the maintenance of the piano was not so good.. a bit of the keys are slightly out.. so ya..

And Mok (the worship leader) actually asked me to sing a solo part for one of the songs.. I did but I actually you koe, due to nervousness (I shivered ok, though I was like been performing to a crowd much bigger than the wedding!!), I sang some of the words wrongly!.. I played a few keys wrongly as well.. Though it seemed seemless, but I think some ppl koe of the mistake lah..

According to my mum (who was part of ther congregation), there were a few boys who looked out who sang the solo part, as they cldnt see me, becos I was hid in one corner of the stage, so those ppl at the back, cldnt see me.. so ya..

*Photo on right: My photo with the couple, Mr & Mrs Ryan Chen!

Then partly, I was also stressed when I was playing, becos some of the teachers from Saint Andrew's Sec (my alma matar) were present at the wedding, and so happened that Ryan's dad is actually my Sec 3 Maths & English teacher!.. so ya.. And I actually saw my Sec 2 literature teacher yesterday at the wedding.. He didn't like really recognise me.. I said "hi" to him and asked if he can recognise me.. Sadly, he said "no", but he recognise only the top part of my face, and he said I was that "short short cute cute boy rite?".. haix.. why does everyone, including Ryan, call me the short short cute cute guy? my goodness..

I dun really koe whether they can remember my Teachers' Day Stint (where I performed a solo item for the whole school during Teachers' Day), when I was in Sec 1 (1997).. but to a few, I'm sure they can remember.. hahax..

*Photo on left: My photo with the groom aka my brother as well, Ryan!

After which, I was like sweating quite a bit.. and oh.. I think I look very good in my attire yesterday =P.. I juz love the shirt I bought from GAP! =).. That was the shirt which I went all the Vivo to get it..

And if you have realised, the photo on the left, are both from Air Force.. hahax.. betcha you dun koe it rite.. =)

And I also debuted my NEW Crumpler yesterday.. it was nice I tell you, but heavy.. hahax..

Yesterday's wedding was a semi-military one, so there are sword bearers and all.. My goodness.. its like so nice lahx..

Seeing all of them doning their no. 1, made me so fond of my NDP days, where I wore no. 1 until I sianx liaox.. and now, I want to wear also no chance.. haix.. but yesterday's wedding was the FIRST semi-military wedding that I've been in.. so ya.. Ryan officer leh.. what you expect.. hahax..

*Photo on right: The 3 brothers, Myself, Joshua & Jeremy!

The catered food yesterday was not bad.. Though my parents said it was salty.. but I eat, ok mahx.. not bad I suppose, or maybe I was hungry! Hahax.. =P.. The chocolate fondue was nice lahx! =)

Then the photo you see on the right is taken during the lunch reception itself.. We were feeling very bored, so we did some cam-whoring, but of course, cannot compare to the gals lahx.. they are worst! hahax.. =P

Then we went to church for service.. Sadly to say, I was half-dead I tell you.. Feeling tired and all..

This morning cancelled my driving lesson, becos I koe I wld feel tired.. so I cancelled, and I'm glad that I did lohx! Thanks God! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and do my some other stuff, before going to church for music prac, etc.. so ya.. =)

Weddings are beautiful and it got me all inspired to hold one myself sometime soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: