"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dead tired..

Ok.. this morning went to work and settle my ICT stuff with my boss.. I think he is in a state of quite a shock, becos its like so fast, and so long somemore.. 2 wks somemore.. so ya..
But wat to do? The nation calls me for duty, I cannot say "no" rite?

But one thing I need to give God all glory is that ppl have been coming for job interviews to interview for my dept's position of a coldroom guy.. So ya.. apparently, some of you all out there have been praying for me that ppl wld juz turn up like that and I wld have many choices to choose from, to fill up the 2 positions. And true enuf, since yesterday, ppl have been strolling in, and I have interviewed like 3-4 ppl so far. So I've confirmed 2 persons liaox, and the first is starting work tml (Wed - 23/5). Juz hope he turns up tml to work liaox.. so ya.. Pray alongside with me ya =)

Other than that, work is quite smooth-running..

Ok... Super tired now.. want to sleep liaox..

Tata everyone! =)

My bed is tempting,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: