"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Of shopping and all..

Well ok.. this is gonna be a short one.. becos I'm super shacked..

Woke up this morning to attend a workshop organised by my church.. then after that, went shopping with a grp of Youths (Alvin, Mok, Ash, Nat & Andrew) for Ryan & Cat's wedding later this mth.. so ya..

It was a great time lahx! Imagine 6 guys walking down Orchard and go shopping.. hahax.. this muz be one of the biggest grps of guys who go shopping together.. hahax..

But today I saw a shirt which I like and fit into the theme of the Ryan & Cat's wedding.. have gained their approval as well.. so ya.. so not too bad.. Bought liaox, but from Orchard, I went to Vivocity to get it.. its a GAP store apparel.. so ya.. I like GAP lahx.. their apparels are so nice.. so ya.. =).. Its priced at $85.. quite a good buy actually..
The reason why I went to GAP @ Vivocity, instead of the Centerpoint branch which I bought it from, is becos the one at Centerpoint is the last piece and there were some defects.. so ya.. so I didnt want to take it.. I asked them to checked out whether Vivo had new stock.. and they said yes.. so ya.. So went there to get it lahx.. so tats why..

Alvin also bought from GAP but his shirt is slightly cheaper.. $65.. so ya.. but ya.. both of us are happy lahx.. hahax.. =).. Both are satisfied customers of GAP.. =)

Then came home and bought dinner frm Chomp Chomp for family.. I indulged in sinful food lahx.. haix.. but tml is another IPT session.. Good becos I can lose all the calories that I ate today, but bad thing is tat I will be super tired.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. gtg and sleep liaox.. Super tired.. need to work tml.. sianx..

a GAP fan,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: