"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Chillout weekend again!

Well.. yesterday was my 3rd time in a row that I went for chillout sessions.. ha.. let's see..
(** Click the pub/bar names below to bring you to the various websites, where it would allow you to find out more abt the chillout places I went to! Enjoy!)

14 April 2007 - DXO @ The Esplanade
21 April 2007 - Hacienda @ Dempsey Road
28 April 2007 - The Altivo Bar @ The Jewel Box, Mount Faber

But you see.. the first two sessions are like drinking sessions.. whereas the one I went to yesterday (ie, 28/4), it was more of a chillout session.. I was like considering whether to drink or not, but I felt tat I have drank two weeks in a row, so drinking so much not good for body, so tats why I had a Cinderalla Mocktail yesterday @ The Altivo Bar.. Not bad actually.. It was a mix of orange, pineappple, lime and cranberry juice.. so ya.. sour and refreshing.. =).. but wats important is the accompany lahx.. As usual, Mok, Ryan, Cat, myself went, but there was a special guest, and tat is Joyce.. hahax.. has not seen her for a long long time liaox.. so ya.. =).. but oh well..

Then went to Mok's hse to cab home becos its like so late liaox.. then this morning was driving lohx.. Learn abt blindspots, and the instructor was the havoc one.. so he insisted me to like everytime I turn the steering wheel, I check my rear mirror, side mirror and blindspot.. super troublesome and didnt got used to it.. but now, not too bad, though at times, I still forgot to check my blindspots at certain areas.. so ya.. =)

Ok lahx.. gtg and grab some lunch before proceeding to church later for prac, then another church session at my main church becos one of the Youths getting confirmed.. Then its indulge time (becos its ala carte buffet) @ Pearl River Palace, Suntec, becos its my 3 aunties last day in Singapore, so my parents decided to give them a treat before they leave for Singapore tml.. so ya.. =)

Staying cool and funky,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: